Slick Rick

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 18, 2014
Upper East Side
Hi all!
So glad the forums are up.
I'm a life long Manhattanite and proud supporter of our newly birthed NYCFC!

I am also a huge Yankee fan (season tix) as well as an Arsenal fanatic, which should make for some interesting internal dilemmas it must be said.

In any case, I'm psyched about the supporters club, the Big Club, and all that is in store!

Glad you can join us! This community is expanding rapidly and it's awesome. Feel free to check out some of our other discussions or start your own!

Glad to have you here.
We are welcome of all fans. Lots of fans of other EPL and worldwide clubs here.

Thanks for the welcome!

I am constantly in touch with my Yankee Stadium rep regarding their upcoming events and such, and will be happy to send along any "inside" info to the club in regards to NYCFC.

I, of course, plan to jump on season tix as soon as they are available. Any early ideas as to what section the Supporters might be looking to stake out?

We'd probably end up sitting first base side or outfield. Those are the two ends that are over the goals.

Haha well feel free to check out our Debate forum. It's more of an anything goes area so air it all out there.

I am going to have so many problems here - Arsenal fans?!?!

*Must remember this is a NYCFC forum ... And repeat several times*

Ah yes, there´s more Arsenal, Liverpool, United and Chelsea here than MCFC really, what clubs people support outside USA is fairly irrelevant in a local competition like MLS.
To be honest I got a feeling that those most cautious about NYCFC are the Mets fans because of the Yankees connection.

Hi all!
So glad the forums are up.
I'm a life long Manhattanite and proud supporter of our newly birthed NYCFC!

I am also a huge Yankee fan (season tix) as well as an Arsenal fanatic, which should make for some interesting internal dilemmas it must be said.

In any case, I'm psyched about the supporters club, the Big Club, and all that is in store!

"- Hark! Who goes Yonder?
- It is is, Sire... Richard of Nottingham
- Well.. speak up, man, what is it?
- News from the east, Sire... Rick The Ruler has returned!"

;)

:D:D:D:D

Someone has been brushing up on their hip-hop 101!

haha, playboy, Slick Rick has been my favorite MC since I was about 15 years old. I bought all of his records, even the ones he recorded in jail. I don't know if there's a rapper he hasn't influenced, nor if there's another rapper who's more quoted or continues to be quoted as frequently to this day. Rakim's the only one that competes in that regard.

haha, playboy, Slick Rick has been my favorite MC since I was about 15 years old. I bought all of his records, even the ones he recorded in jail. I don't know if there's a rapper he hasn't influenced, nor if there's another rapper who's more quoted or continues to be quoted as frequently to this day. Rakim's the only one that competes in that regard.

Nice, I'll be sure to share some of my own "Great Adventures" in hip hop history when we meet up!

Reactions: Nick Chavez