Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
The main obstacle to building the stadium is to find a site that will have public transportation access for everyone. from the 5 boroughs and to suburbs. this is the crux of the problem. NYCFC is happy to stay in the Bronx, similar to a location like the current one and to keep the fan base it has already built. that is the challenge.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Can someone please tag me on this thread once something of value is posted?

Or mods, how about taking it one step further and renaming it to "Stadium Discussion?" Not like any news is being posted here anymore. (Of course it is wonderful clickbait for me to keep checking every time there is a new post).

CFG, just take a truck of cash (a good bench player less for Citeh), dump it on GAL and back taxes, and stadium site is done. Enough already. Build the stadium 30K and you'll recoup that in a few years with consistently selling out because you actually built it in an absurdly good location.

Delete this thread!? Don't you dare, this is my bread and butter!
Anyone want to bet- the stadium will be built in Staten Island. I'll bet anyone 1 million Allocation dollars .

Staten Island will NEVER happen, but how would you react if it landed there?

Reactions: Kjbert
Delete this thread!? Don't you dare, this is my bread and butter!
Anyone want to bet- the stadium will be built in Staten Island. I'll bet anyone 1 million Allocation dollars .

Staten Island will NEVER happen, but how would you react if it landed there?

Better than Westchester - at least it would be an affirmation of the commitment to New York City, as opposed to the New York City market. (And as long as it's no more than a five minute walk from the ferry terminal)

Reactions: kylelovescrayons
Or mods, how about taking it one step further and renaming it to "Stadium Discussion?" Not like any news is being posted here anymore. (Of course it is wonderful clickbait for me to keep checking every time there is a new post).
Done. I added the year in it too, just in case we want to start over next year with the thread.