Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I feel like every time I visit this thread, I am become the embodiment of a Dumb and Dumber "So you're telling me there's a chance!" gif.

Reactions: Kjbert
I keep bringing up Fresh Direct to the Reps like it's a done deal. They laugh awkwardly. Also get told we know more then them. But not one denial!!!
And this is how rumors start..... I bet your Rep(s) start talking about your conversation with their co-workers, and the co-workers then tell somebody else during lunch that they heard something about the stadium being built in LIC, and then so on and so on, until it reaches Reyna in a verbal report from his assistant that the stadium will be ready by 2018, and Reyna is elated that it's a done deal and being finished so quietly. Meanwhile, the person charged with getting the stadium done, thinks somebody else has taken the reins, and stops their forward push.....

Thanks Adam.... you've just single-handedly ground the stadium project to a halt.....

And this is how rumors start..... I bet your Rep(s) start talking about your conversation with their co-workers, and the co-workers then tell somebody else during lunch that they heard something about the stadium being built in LIC, and then so on and so on, until it reaches Reyna in a verbal report from his assistant that the stadium will be ready by 2018, and Reyna is elated that it's a done deal and being finished so quietly. Meanwhile, the person charged with getting the stadium done, thinks somebody else has taken the reins, and stops their forward push.....

Thanks Adam.... you've just single-handedly ground the stadium project to a halt.....
So if I understand you correctly, you're saying "Stadium, LIC, Confirmed."

no no no no, its was all good until you got to the guy working on the stadium. He hears the stadium is getting built in LIC and starts to panic he's gonna lose his job cause he's out of the loop, so he starts telling everyone LIC is coming along swimmingly. Then when he finds out that there is no progress he starts pushing through barriers to make it happen or its his head on the chopping block. and BOOM! 3 years later we are at opening day in LIC.