Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have the news, but I can't share the news.
Am I the only other board member that knows? I feel so privileged!
welllll, technically since you know something, and someone else knows something than that means the news is out. Sooooo, you're not bound to secrecy anymore. Something like double jeopardy. Feel free to spill the news; you can't get in trouble anymore.

welllll, technically since you know something, and someone else knows something than that means the news is out. Sooooo, you're not bound to secrecy anymore. Something like double jeopardy. Feel free to spill the news; you can't get in trouble anymore.
Probably what's happening is the team is running a Canary Trap to flush out which employee has a big mouth - DeGrozz & The Toe The Toe both have completely different locations which when comes to light will be traced back to the person ultimately getting the pink slip....

I mean, that's how I'd be running my counter-intelligence & disinformation program if I was in charge of the stadium project at NYCFC.

-edit- I should add that neither DeGrozz nor The Toe The Toe has told me anything, contrary to my attempts, so I have no idea what either knows.

Last edited:
Probably what's happening is the team is running a Canary Trap to flush out which employee has a big mouth - DeGrozz & The Toe The Toe both have completely different locations which when comes to light will be traced back to the person ultimately getting the pink slip....

I mean, that's how I'd be running my counter-intelligence & disinformation program if I was in charge of the stadium project at NYCFC.
Not to go all salem-witch-trial on you, but now i think you know something too.

Reactions: adam
Not to go all salem-witch-trial on you, but now i think you know something too.
Haha.... If you suffered me through that, I'd be the poor soul being drowned in the river with nothing to repent or trade for my safety.

Reactions: adam

It's safe to say the non-disclosure form was more intense and binding than Frank Lampard's original NYCFC contract.

It's safe to say the non-disclosure form was more intense and binding than Frank Lampard's original NYCFC contract.
Okay well that's fine... But do you atleast know when the information that you know may be let known to the public? Or can you not tell us that either?

Is it ok that I'm not in love with the LIC location? It's better than others but I'm not in love with it

Reactions: Goodfella
Yankee stadium was fun and cool last year but the pitch is worse and worse and guys can't keep their footing at all this team desperately needs to get a deal done... I know all you guys on board with this just tonight was tough to watch

They did a shit job with the field today. The infield was actually not even with the rest of the pitch. See the 18-yard box line actually elevated.

IMG_3753.JPG