Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You wait your turn. I already told DeGrozz & The Toe The Toe to tell me what they know and I'll compare notes for them.
Hey, just trying to do my due diligence. If we're lucky I'll get my hands on some documents that I've been waiting for in the coming months, if not sooner. I don't want them, nor do I encourage anyone, to break a confidentiality agreement they've signed. Getting information out there isn't worth a legal headache like that.

As much as I'd love to know what's going on, don't be too loose with any info if you think it could hurt their chances. No sense sparking NIMBY anger before all of NYCFC's ducks are in a row.
Definitely something I've taken into consideration in the past, which is why I didn't put out the information I had on the possible LIC location until it was already out there.

I also don't want to put out any information that isn't accurate. I've had a few people already send me information that turned out to be false. Whether or not they knew it was false is a different story but I love doing all the research anyways so it doesn't bother me.

Hey, just trying to do my due diligence. If we're lucky I'll get my hands on some documents that I've been waiting for in the coming months, if not sooner. I don't want them, nor do I encourage anyone, to break a confidentiality agreement they've signed. Getting information out there isn't worth a legal headache like that.
Nobody should break any confidentiality agreement...... but in 15 minutes, if anybody happens to drop a manila envelope on the sidewalk to the right side of the residential entrance in the Bloomberg Building's driveway/courtyard (behind the large planter), it'll either be shredded or returned to you by the next day..... just leave a sticky note saying which you'd like to have done.

Definitely something I've taken into consideration in the past, which is why I didn't put out the information I had on the possible LIC location until it was already out there.

I also don't want to put out any information that isn't accurate. I've had a few people already send me information that turned out to be false. Whether or not they knew it was false is a different story but I love doing all the research anyways so it doesn't bother me.
See.... I told you there'd be canary traps!!!

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
Last night I felt like the YS grounds crew just gave up. Like they didn't realize they would be doing the field changes more than a year.

"Screw this! I took this job to work for the Yankees, not some stupid soccer team."

First time ever they put grass on top of the dirt that runs from home to first and third to home. Maybe it was just for FOX so it would look less like a baseball stadium.

Reactions: Kjbert
First time ever they put grass on top of the dirt that runs from home to first and third to home. Maybe it was just for FOX so it would look less like a baseball stadium.
Ok glad I'm not the only one that noticed it. Looked a lot better, even though the quality of the grass was poor. It was more pleasing to the eye I suppose.

Nope. They've been doing it all season. But the sod was more yellow/brown than green last night.

Nope. They've been doing it all season. But the sod was more yellow/brown than green last night.
You're right. Just went through my photos, guess I didn't notice it until yesterday for whatever reason.

Evidence photos?
index.php

This is the pic I posted to the NE Revs game day forum when I noticed the same thing. As far as the grass being yellow, remember the Yankees are back and the grass has to be replaced. With our string of home games without the Yankees in town, it was settling in and looking good.

Reactions: Kjbert and NYCFCfan
So slightly off-topic with the exception of focusing on our almighty and incompetent Mayor....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/31/n...developer-raises-questions-for-city.html?_r=0

The sale illustrates his hypocrisy and I can only imagine what it's like for CFG to deal with City Hall. I definitely don't want to fleece the City to get the stadium built, but if DeBlasio is willing to change a Non-profit's deed for $16mil that is then flipped for over $100M (outright incompetence on City Hall's part), why is he being so obtuse with facilitating a stadium???

So slightly off-topic with the exception of focusing on our almighty and incompetent Mayor....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/31/n...developer-raises-questions-for-city.html?_r=0

The sale illustrates his hypocrisy and I can only imagine what it's like for CFG to deal with City Hall. I definitely don't want to fleece the City to get the stadium built, but if DeBlasio is willing to change a Non-profit's deed for $16mil that is then flipped for over $100M (outright incompetence on City Hall's part), why is he being so obtuse with facilitating a stadium???
This article makes the mayor sound like an angry dad who just found out his son sold his autographed Mickey Mantle baseball. "DAG NAB IT JIMMY!"