Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I said it wasn't Queens, didn't I? I said "think bigger", what's "bigger" than Manhattan? This is still the same info I got a handful of months ago, so maybe things have changed? The shared stadium was the catastrophe. Could you imagine? Yeesh.

Maybe I'm just being geographically greedy, but I would take sharing a stadium with the Cosmos in Manhattan or next to Yankee stadium over our own place near Citi Field or some other far away locale.

Maybe I'm just being geographically greedy, but I would take sharing a stadium with the Cosmos in Manhattan or next to Yankee stadium over our own place near Citi Field or some other far away locale.
We could always changed the locks and not give the Kosmos the new keys :)

Reactions: Kjbert
Let the Cosmos pay for half the stadium. Then when they go belly up in a couple years, we have a nice new stadium subsidized by different petro dollars!

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
Maybe you're referring to my post. Yes!

I'll have more information in a week and a half. I don't exactly know what information I'll have, but I'll have something and will let you know as soon as I can.
You're telling the world that you're getting some form of info from likely an inside source in ten'ish days??? Have you never read a John Le Carre novel - tradecraft... Use tradecraft when accepting info from a source so the intern reading the boards can't figure out your contact.

First rule: don't tell us when you are getting info. (Sheesh) just pass along the info and say you got it weeks before.

You're telling the world that you're getting some form of info from likely an inside source in ten'ish days??? Have you never read a John Le Carre novel - tradecraft... Use tradecraft when accepting info from a source so the intern reading the boards can't figure out your contact.

First rule: don't tell us when you are getting info. (Sheesh) just pass along the info and say you got it weeks before.
What makes you think I don't already have it and I'm working on a story?

Maybe George Smiley (a.k.a. NYCFCfan) is passing along disinformation.

Reactions: Ulrich
mmmmhhh, let me grab a coffee and enjoy the next 3 tabs of bluffs, double bluffs, and general bluff theory. :)

Last edited: