• Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Blue Hell
The Blue Lagoon
Code Blue
The Blue Collar (if it rings around a section of the stadium)
Blue Sky (if the wall goes up high like Dortmund)
Blue Meanies

Reactions: CP_Scouse and JayH
The Steps (in reference to the Met)
The Armory
Heere at the Wall (in reference to National Treasure)

Reactions: Kjbert
The Concrete Jungle

It would be really cool if they would spray paint it 80's style graffiti.

But on a serious note, do you think we'd get a SSSS? They may want actual seats there to sell for other events that take place in the stadium. Or, maybe they think it would be good to have for a concert, rodeo, circus, icecapades, or whatever they would sell tickets for there besides soccer.

Reactions: JayH
We would have to informally name what likely would be formally named the Etihad Cabin, Etihad Tower, Etihad Standing Lounge, or Etihad 1(866) 690-0767.

But on a serious note, do you think we'd get a SSSS? They may want actual seats there to sell for other events that take place in the stadium. Or, maybe they think it would be good to have for a concert, rodeo, circus, icecapades, or whatever they would sell tickets for there besides soccer.
That could be an imposition the city gives CFG in return for stadium approval. "Give us a multi-use venue, and we'll help get this through."

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
That could be an imposition the city gives CFG in return for stadium approval. "Give us a multi-use venue, and we'll help get this through."

But a multi use venue could have it's own SSSS. I think it would be good to have for concerts, but maybe not so good for other events.

But a multi use venue could have it's own SSSS. I think it would be good to have for concerts, but maybe not so good for other events.
I believe I've seen (and it may have been somewhere within this thread or elsewhere on these Forums) images and designs of SSSS that have foldable seats.

Edit: I decided to do the 3 seconds of internet research to find this:
safe%20standing%20rail%20seating%20football%20ground%20CC4.JPG

Some of the stadiums in Europe have foldable rail seats like what SoupInNYC SoupInNYC post. FIFA does not allow SSSS for its competitions. I believe Orlando has temporary seats that they will put in and remove after US NT games that are there.

It looks like it has some of our real-life supporters in the first picture.
That's actually a picture of the real stadium, and it's already been built in the middle of the city -but it's like a speakeasy, and you have to know where to look because it's camouflaged with no exterior signage. I guess you aren't one of the cool kids and in the know.

Btw, it has real philly cheesetakes from Pat's.