Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
But why even do it? Because writing Jamaica instead is too hard? Or typing "Elmhurst Dairy" instead of "elmhurst site?" Because it's clear that there are people here who think the place is in Elmhurst. As did we all for about a month because of that HRB article.

Finally, note:

answered by

I could not have made the tongue-in-cheek good natured intent behind this comment more clear if I put in flashing neon, though I tried just now.;)
i see your toungue-in-cheek and raise you a light hearted gansta rap reference and absurd plug for warm milk.

Perhaps my intent was not clear either o_O, i will admit the Jamaica reference went over my head because i was communicating over my tiny phone screen and missed it, but when someone says check yo self and offers you a glass of warm milk you gotta ask yourself is this guy serious right now?

Last edited:
Reactions: mgarbowski
HAPPY RFP DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Web_BitterBobs_NewHopePA_3-750x400.jpg

i see your toungue-in-cheek and raise you a light hearted gansta rap reference and absurd plug for warm milk.

Perhaps my intent was not clear either o_O, i will admit the Jamaica reference went over my head because i was communicating over my tiny phone screen and missed it, but when someone says check yo self and offers you a glass of warm milk you gotta ask yourself is this guy serious right now?
I do like milk.

I'm interested to see what capacity stadium they list in their bid. While I'm sure it would be revised multiple times if the project were to actually be completed, we could get a good ballpark figure. There is a lot of disagreement around here about stadium size, from the small stadium guys like myself (20-25k) to the dreamers who are thinking 30-40k+.

I'm interested to see what capacity stadium they list in their bid. While I'm sure it would be revised multiple times if the project were to actually be completed, we could get a good ballpark figure. There is a lot of disagreement around here about stadium size, from the small stadium guys like myself (20-25k) to the dreamers who are thinking 30-40k+.
25k-27k is the magic number I think. I think that’s the right capacity to raise demand while still keeping a raucous yet intimate atmosphere

Reactions: Christopher Jee
The stadium will be 25k. It will not be larger than that. I don't know if they also have a plan that includes potential expansion, but the stadium will be smaller than many here anticipated. And it's the right choice.

I know this has been discussed a million times but I totally agree. Big enough for NYC but small enough that there's real demand for tickets.

As long as we're talking SSS... What would you give up/do for a stadium rendering??!!

I know this has been discussed a million times but I totally agree. Big enough for NYC but small enough that there's real demand for tickets.

That's exactly what they think. It will be a world class 25k stadium. They won't spare a nickel to make it the best soccer stadiium in the USA. People want 60k and three levels - it ain't happening.

Reactions: joe
We've hit the Terminal: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...steinbrenners-in-quest-to-build-belmont-arena

"Thursday, the Major League Soccer club describes a 26,000-seat facility and an area set aside for fans’ pregame activities, according to a person who had seen the plans. The person asked not to be named because the information is private."

It's funny how the Yankees are the only owners mentioned. Nothing about CFG, Sheikh, or Abu Dhabi.

I think y'all are nuts if you think we hear anything directly from NYCFC

i dont agree. I think they may show us some kind of schematic. I honestly dont think they are planning to win the bid, and this gives us a chance as fans to see what theyre thinking and give the club feedback on what we like and what we dont like. Maybe, im being way over optimistic.