Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Probably 5-8 minutes from Vernon-Jackson, and 10-15 from Greenpoint Ave.

EDIT: And again, acting under the assumption that the BQX becomes a reality (of which I am somewhat skeptical...) it would run literally right next to the stadium.

Google maps say it’s about 10 mins from the G train station. My god this would be perfect from Brooklyn. Absolutely perfect.

So while I can't discourage skepticism I can say this wasn't a fan photoshopping job - I wish I had those skills. And while I would love to be an amazing internet troll, my username is on BigSoccer and trolling isn't my usual activity. I can red card Midas if you need proof of that. Heck, I should do that even if you don't need proof. ;)
Bartender/server at Blaggard's?

Reactions: Kjbert
Worth noting one of those parcels across the creek in Brooklyn is owned by the city. The other two are privately held.

This is arguably the most appeasing to every borough's fans. Even coming from the Bronx, this would be considered pretty easy.
But there's no way this is feasible right? The hoops they'd have to jump through....just thinking of it makes my head hurt.

Ah, I assumed it was the Fresh Direct site. It is, in fact, the marked area below, which measures 10.9 acres by my crude outline.

View attachment 7656

Slightly off topic but that's typically what this tread is for, Transmitter Brewing shown on this map shot is worth checking out if you like farmhouse style beers. They brew some really interesting funky stuff.