Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
DQu7dzOUQAAnLOu.jpg

Updated and better picture.

This is basically a mini Etihad Campus in Manchester, except all the training facilities are replaced with other things like quality retail + entertainment and the meadows community park. And having the arrival plaza be on the opposite site as City Square is really inconvenient.

That being said, can someone get the acres of the arrival plaza, stadium, and city square? Because that's the land we need in the five boroughs and we can better do posting sites with that rather than RBA.

Reactions: Kjbert
This is basically a mini Etihad Campus in Manchester, except all the training facilities are replaced with other things like quality retail + entertainment and the meadows community park. And having the arrival plaza be on the opposite site as City Square is really inconvenient.

That being said, can someone get the acres of the arrival plaza, stadium, and city square? Because that's the land we need in the five boroughs and we can better do posting sites with that rather than RBA.
Best I got is this.

"Nycfc plan calls for 26,000 seat stadium north of Hempstead Turnpike next to LIRR station. Space south of 24 becomes a 5 acre park, 400k square foot retail/entertainment space and 2 acre soccer facility."

Add in the fact that 35% of the land is being left alone for future development. I'm sure someone can do the math.

Best I got is this.

"Nycfc plan calls for 26,000 seat stadium north of Hempstead Turnpike next to LIRR station. Space south of 24 becomes a 5 acre park, 400k square foot retail/entertainment space and 2 acre soccer facility."

Add in the fact that 35% of the land is being left alone for future development. I'm sure someone can do the math.

Patricof said we need between 10-12 acres twice to me over the past 12 months. Didn't specify if that's just for the stadium or everything we wanted to do like those Arrival Plaza and City Square.

Patricof said we need between 10-12 acres twice to me over the past 12 months. Didn't specify if that's just for the stadium or everything we wanted to do like those Arrival Plaza and City Square.
Arrival plaza and city square does not take up that much room.

Also, I don't trust anyone at the club anymore tbh.

"For details on today's #NYCFC & #Islanders stadium/arena proposals at Belmont public hearing go to @jimbaumbach. One note on #NYCFC-in no way does this make Belmont the front-runner. Positive discussions w/ at least two other venues #MLS"

Followed up by

"I think NYCFC officials would be disappointed if there was not an announcement in the next calendar year - and no specific details on other sites, just a good vibe."

From Crooks.

"For details on today's #NYCFC & #Islanders stadium/arena proposals at Belmont public hearing go to @jimbaumbach. One note on #NYCFC-in no way does this make Belmont the front-runner. Positive discussions w/ at least two other venues #MLS"

Followed up by

"I think NYCFC officials would be disappointed if there was not an announcement in the next calendar year - and no specific details on other sites, just a good vibe."

From Crooks.

385 Days until we write angry letters to the front office!

I won't make it until the next season ticket renewal. Red line. This is my last season as a STH if there isn't a plan moving forward.

Reactions: SanBartG
The Chalk Talk with Stemp at NYCFC House was a shit presentation and a terrible powerpoint. I guess they upped their presentation today, but not their powerpoint game. 1 slide?
Both NYI and NYCFC only used one slide, to be fair.