Come on dude

Reactions: JayH and SoupInNYC
That's 45 seconds I won't get back.

"Yankees are worried about bad hops, but they admit there hasn't been one yet"
"Another potential option disappeared in December...in Nassau County"
"Will the team look at Yonkers..."

Come on dude
next article:
"10 reasons why nycfc won't be moving out of yankee stadium. Number 6 will fascinate you"

the article is written buy a guy who either is stirring the pot to get his article spread around, or slapped together to make his quota.

The article was a total piece of shit. A cheap, second-rate hatchet job.

He even brought out the old trope that the pitch is 68 yards wide. Demonstrably untrue. Very serious charge for which he has zero evidence.

I'm not going to argue about whether the field is 68 or 70 yards wide. What I am going to say is that it's important to start putting some fire on the feet of Patricoff and CFG. If local sports writers want to draw attention to it, let them.

I'm not going to argue about whether the field is 68 or 70 yards wide. What I am going to say is that it's important to start putting some fire on the feet of Patricoff and CFG. If local sports writers want to draw attention to it, let them.

eh...its flip bondy though....hes not in daily news anymore so i dont know how much pull he has anymore. to be fair he was the only one talking about the sport around 2006.

if you had lalas yelling on tv or twellman or wahl ...then yes you are right they are.

on the flip side if you want someone in yankee side you need guys that are still writing for post/ daily news.

Stefan Bondy covered NYCFC for one of the
eh...its flip bondy though....hes not in daily news anymore so i dont know how much pull he has anymore. to be fair he was the only one talking about the sport around 2006.

if you had lalas yelling on tv or twellman or wahl ...then yes you are right they are.

on the flip side if you want someone in yankee side you need guys that are still writing for post/ daily news.
Flip was his dad, who I believe is retired. This guy actually covered NYCFC semi. sort of, regularly for the first year or so mixed in with his Nets coverage before he dropped the team for unspecified reasons.

Reactions: Kjbert

Not if they are going to lie and sensationalize, which is all this article is doing. That just makes the whole project look like shit, you and me included.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
Stefan Bondy covered NYCFC for one of the

Flip was his dad, who I believe is retired. This guy actually covered NYCFC semi. sort of, regularly for the first year or so mixed in with his Nets coverage before he dropped the team for unspecified reasons.

i was referring to the forbes article in last page which was done by Flip. You are right though that Stefan semi sort of covered it but then stopped. interesting i always saw him as trolling knick fans instead

either way if you want more fire to be brought to it i do think you need a bigger voice at least from a yankee perspective and us soccer one

That's 45 seconds I won't get back.

"Yankees are worried about bad hops, but they admit there hasn't been one yet"
"Another potential option disappeared in December...in Nassau County"
"Will the team look at Yonkers..."

Come on dude

I've been posting about Etihad Island since 2015. Where is my paycheck, Steve Forbes, to write a shit article about our stadium search?

While NYCFC have continued to look to land based stadiums, even outside the city limits, a new idea has approached the Abu Dhabi based ownership group. With new island masses created in the United Arab Emirates, City Football Group and NYCFC have looked to created a new island in New York City specifically for use of a soccer specific stadium. No location has been determined yet, but as the Red Bulls are mocked by NYCFC fans for being in New Jersey, NYCFC must have their entire island based inside the geographic lines of New York City. While no sponsorship agreement has been signed for NYCFC's new stadium, sources inside the club indicate that the facility will be called Etihad Pitch at Etihad Stadium on Etihad Island.

i was referring to the forbes article in last page which was done by Flip. You are right though that Stefan semi sort of covered it but then stopped. interesting i always saw him as trolling knick fans instead

either way if you want more fire to be brought to it i do think you need a bigger voice at least from a yankee perspective and us soccer one
Yeah, my bad. I actually was clear on what article this was in reference, but somehow after I read it and saw the author name and the photo I convinced myself the son wrote it. Weird. Sorry.

This is going to be very unpleasant for any Legends tickets holders for NYCFC games. The net ruins the view of the field from the 10 minutes of experience I had during the 2016 season of it. Another reasons to move stadium proceedings as fast as possible to get something build for NYCFC.
Well, I know where to find plenty of good seats during relocation next season!

I'd expect an increased migration over towards the chicken bucket corner and the supporters end.

Well, I know where to find plenty of good seats during relocation next season!

I'd expect an increased migration over towards the chicken bucket corner and the supporters end.

Yeah, anything on the first tier between the extended infield is going to have a crap view. Except huge migration to the 2nd tier of the stadium and towards the outfield.

The Legends Suite dinning room is going to be very empty.

This is going to be very unpleasant for any Legends tickets holders for NYCFC games. The net ruins the view of the field from the 10 minutes of experience I had during the 2016 season of it. Another reasons to move stadium proceedings as fast as possible to get something build for NYCFC.
Fuck off, and by that I mean the club, not you, of course. :p

Will be calling my rep next week about this.

Reactions: Kjbert
https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/ex...at-yankee-stadium-for-2018-season/c-264525326

"These sections of netting may be removed for soccer matches or other events held at Yankee Stadium."