Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Same chance as:
1) Godzilla being real
2) The Earth crashing in to the sun this year.
3)Tupac, Biggie, Elvis and Mozart coming back form the dead and doing a remix of "we are the world"
4) and finally me rooting for the Red Sox.
post-36309-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-qBhJ.gif

I was looking at a map of Queens the other day and I realized that Cavalry and New Cavalry Cemeteries would make a great spot to build on. I know you are all saying "Poltergeist, man!" but how about if we elevate it like if it was over a train yard or water? The rotting corpses of our ancestors won't mind will they? We can even do theme nights like "Raise the Dead Night" where you come dressed as your favorite person interred in the cemetery.

I was looking at a map of Queens the other day and I realized that Cavalry and New Cavalry Cemeteries would make a great spot to build on. I know you are all saying "Poltergeist, man!" but how about if we elevate it like if it was over a train yard or water? The rotting corpses of our ancestors won't mind will they? We can even do theme nights like "Raise the Dead Night" where you come dressed as your favorite person interred in the cemetery.

Relevant avatar.

I'm not against this at all. Cemeteries are the least efficient use of space in this or any city.

I like your post but, simply imagining a "Poltergeist" moment gives me the creeps. Let the dead rest in peace!!

Reactions: LostAnvil
my question is, how has this thread has lasted 98 pages, yet we've covered almost every possible place to put this damn stadium. and theres no advancement on it.

Could the area next to the 145th st bridge, near mill pond park, fit a stadium ?

Last edited:
I spoke to the club about it last week. There is no new news on the stadium. The only comment they did make is that they are hoping that the fans would be patient understanding that whatever decision gets made has to be the right one, because they will only have one chance to build their venue so they want to make sure they get it right.

I spoke to the club about it last week. There is no new news on the stadium. The only comment they did make is that they are hoping that the fans would be patient understanding that whatever decision gets made has to be the right one, because they will only have one chance to build their venue so they want to make sure they get it right.
So quite literally there is NO new news. I'm still holding out hope they have something in the works they're not willing to leak.

Reactions: Kjbert