Sth Membership Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no email here, and wouldn't expect one until Monday at this point.

I wasn't expecting one either but I just got an e-mail. It appears it's just the e-mails that are behind: my package was shipped out of Fort Smith, Arkansas yesterday around 11 and already made its way to Memphis by the time I got the notifcation. Scheduled for delivery Tuesday

edit: incorrect use of apostrophe

I wasn't expecting one either but I just got an e-mail. It appears it's just the e-mails that are behind: my package was shipped out of Fort Smith, Arkansas yesterday around 11 and already made its way to Memphis by the time I got the notifcation. Scheduled for delivery Tuesday

Samesies.

Still waiting for my email.....

giphy.gif

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan

I think our packages must be sharing the same truck/plane.... got my email and it says the same thing, and in bold at the bottom it announced that I was Relegated resulting in the Tuesday delivery..... bastards.....

Yes but how many pounds is the box? And is Mix good or does he suck? What about Andoni? Is Villa happy or sad?
How many days are in a week?

How many days are in a week?

Understand my comment is not directed at you in any way. Just expressing general chat board ennui.

In fact I got the exact same email and tracking update as you guys this morning. Mine's is in Memphis too. And for the record it says my package is one pound, but I don't necessarily believe that.

Reactions: joe
Just got the email, it is chillin in memphis, for the weekend and it's 1lb as well. Delivery before tuesday at 8pm

Does anyone know what we are supposed to receive with this shipment?

I'm sure once it arrives people will post pics but I can't wait!!

Just got the email, it is chillin in memphis, for the weekend and it's 1lb as well. Delivery before tuesday at 8pm

I'm picturing a 12 year old in a suit who just got a raise for figuring out how to save CFG some bucks on Fedex two day shipping by getting the package weight down.

Hey if you look at the shipment facts, department number it says nyfc0012.asc/1896 think it means anything specific? or is everyone's the same?

I, too, am in the "delivery by 8PM Tuesday" crowd. I'm going to guess this shipment doesn't include the bags and whatnot we selected as gifts, and then be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong.

Okay, mine is about where I think i might be as far as a founding sth number, does anyones elses line up with where they think they might be?

I'm picturing a 12 year old in a suit who just got a raise for figuring out how to save CFG some bucks on Fedex two day shipping by getting the package weight down.
Scarf, bracelet, ticket cards, and a 8x10 replicated signed picture of Pirlo modeling.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and joe
Status
Not open for further replies.