Sth Membership Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope our season cards are nicer than last year. :)

Scarf, bracelet, ticket cards, and a 8x10 replicated signed picture of Pirlo modeling.

At this very moment I am packing to go to Barcelona for work later tonight. I wasn't going to bring any nycfc gear but have just decided to bring my Pirlo inaugural season away (black) jersey.

Also my shipment code ends with a three digit number and I am absolutely certain it is not my sth enrollment number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gbservis
Got my email this morning too. Logistics is a funny business/discipline. Why emails would get backed up a day when the things actually were packed, loaded and obviously scanned yesterday makes no apparent sense but that's how it happens sometimes. Didn't check the weight. They have announced multiple times the renewal gifts, ie the bags are separate. I don't know why this is even an issue.

I'm guessing cards (obvious), another scarf, new lanyards with maybe a new sponsor, no wristbands. What replaces the wristbands, I don't know. Maybe it is just new wristbands again.

Reactions: joe
Also my shipment code is above 3,000 and I was one of the first 3,000 so that's not it. I think we can give up trying to look for some code that reveals this.
Can you imagine if they just gave it out like that after however many hours of us discussing it (and, if I'm not mistaking, reps refusing to answer when asked directly)?

Reactions: SayWhat44 and joe
Would be very funny if they just posted some "Roll Of Founding Members" with the date of first purchase.
I'm thinking @MLS will randomly tweet it out during a slow news day...

I hope someone gets theirs today, so we can see what we have in store for us!

Anyone else irritated with the fact that it's a separate seasoncard per seat? I like what the nets and islanders do where they give you one card that swipes and you get seat locators for all of your seats that way. Carrying around multiple season cards to go to a match is freakin annoying...

Reactions: SayWhat44
Oh and I'm NYFC0012.asc/7343

Something tells me it's just a reference number for how they organized shipments.

Anyone else irritated with the fact that it's a separate seasoncard per seat? I like what the nets and islanders do where they give you one card that swipes and you get seat locators for all of your seats that way. Carrying around multiple season cards to go to a match is freakin annoying...
Anyone else ever forget their season ticket cards at home and have to run into Staples to print them... yeah me either.

Reactions: gbservis
Status
Not open for further replies.