Sth Membership Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been ctrl-r'ing gmail all day to no avail.
nada here..... I feel like I always get the official emails late, doesn't matter what the subject of it is. I chalk it up to either my email service's proxy server is a piece of crap and/or the NYCFC IT department is being throttled for pushing their monthly data limits.

nada here..... I feel like I always get the official emails late, doesn't matter what the subject of it is. I chalk it up to either my email service's proxy server is a piece of crap and/or the NYCFC IT department is being throttled for pushing their monthly data limits.
Oh FFS... I did just get an offer to buy Yankees tickets via NYCFC, but that was a worthless email and yet I'm still waiting on my Tracking email.

I would have been in the first few thousand then, unless I got bumped for adding a second ticket midway through the season (in which case, burn everything).

I think it just takes a while to label and scan ~15,000 boxes...
Yeah, I'm with you - had two tickets as part of first 3K, and then added another ticket the end of the season to get in on the pricing. If that messed up my slot, I'm going to be pissed.

Reactions: joe
I would have been in the first few thousand then, unless I got bumped for adding a second ticket midway through the season (in which case, burn everything).

I think it just takes a while to label and scan ~15,000 boxes...
I hope this isn't the crew they have doing it.....

heartchimp1.jpg

I have two coming, one 5 pounds, one 4. That's pretty heavy for membership cards...

Mine is now in East Granby, CT. which is about 20-30 minutes from my house. Maybe i'll get it tomorrow!

Oh an FedEx has updated it to 4lbs.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Still waiting on my email..... probably get the damn package before I can track it.....

Trying to not get my hopes up on the package. I was not impressed with ours last season to say the least...

4lbs here. But I'm more concerned about my package's length then girth.

Package is about 15 minutes away from my house and weighs 5 lbs. Very excited for Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.