Sth Membership Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypnobox and scarves FTW!

However, our season cards look meh and everything else is garbage.

It certainly is an improvement from last year in terms of box quality, scarf quality, and perhaps season card quality. However, I wish they would just give us one more substantial thing to put it over the top. ):

Reactions: kylelovescrayons
I'm not too impressed with the package. The lapel pins look ok and the scarves look mad cool, but our season cards are blah (and multiple, again). Maybe i need to see some high-res pics to get excited again.

I'm not too impressed with the package. The lapel pins look ok and the scarves look mad cool, but our season cards are blah (and multiple, again). Maybe i need to see some high-res pics to get excited again.
I agree on what you said about the pins, and the cards (this is TBD though). However, you cannot deny the scarf is dope and the box is much better than last season's paper crap.

The tin says on the side, "One City. One Club." The new kits say "This is your City. This is your Club." The flag they have at home games during the anthem says "My City. My Club."

They need one clear, "___ City. ___ Club." message.
Welcome to Shitty FC, may I take an order pweaseeee?

I wonder if they'll change the cards on the Cityzens page to reflect the new season ticket card.

I'd have loved to pick out the picture on the card. I would probably spend more time and be more picky for something like that than roughly anything else in my life

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Anyone else irritated with the fact that it's a separate seasoncard per seat? I like what the nets and islanders do where they give you one card that swipes and you get seat locators for all of your seats that way. Carrying around multiple season cards to go to a match is freakin annoying...
Then you'd all have to go to the bathroom and concession stands together to get back into your section.

Reactions: Ulrich
Then you'd all have to go to the bathroom and concession stands together to get back into your section.
I don't get the preference for single cards either. Sometimes I give my second ticket to someone who I meet up with inside. Sometimes I sold my second ticket. Having just one card complicates those choice at best, and potentially makes them not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.