Things Red Bulls Can Do To Have A Better Fan Base

They need parking. Biggest issue they face is parking.

Guy has a weird thing with them. Never need a reminder were dealing with a 14 year old kid here.

How do you call yourself a Scouser and you don't know Hillsborough?
He does the same thing with Orlando. Think he is too focused on creating rivalries.

He does the same thing with Orlando. Think he is too focused on creating rivalries.

Yes people do seem obsessed with that issue though I haven't seen anyone on here trying to create rivalry with House of Mouse. They MIGHT be rivals (that depends if they were immediate MLS Cup rivals and regularly kept coming up in the playoffs) but they have to EARN it. I don't ignore them to belittle them (other than the Disney mocking a bit) but there has to be a reason. As for Red Bull I could actually see that becoming stronger if they get bought out as rumored. I don't know if not being in the US has something to do with it but I don't really care who the rivals are. Besides that's something local fans will deal with week to week at games (if there's chants) more than me.

As for giving Red Bull tips the only focus should be on expanding that of NYCFC. Has anyone seen ads in New Jersey or widened across New York state? The entire state should be the minimum limit as a target for this club (overseas is a unique situation mainly for obvious reasons) infact they could have called it New York State FC (though I'm certainly not complaining about the use of City lol)

They need parking. Biggest issue they face is parking.

Guy has a weird thing with them. Never need a reminder were dealing with a 14 year old kid here.

How do you call yourself a Scouser and you don't know Hillsborough?
Which 14 year old?

The red bulls will never have enough people to create a hillsborough type situation