"nycfc Are Trying To Buy Championships"

NYCFC certainly are trying to buy a championship. And rightfully so.

You win a championship with good players; and you obtain good players by buying them. Any ownership that is not trying to buy a championship is incompetent.

The more teams whose owners are wealthy and aggressive (as NYCFC's owners are), the better the sport is for all fans.
100%

Reactions: Ferdinand Cesarano
Can I buy this week's groceries with Danbux? If so, much like fifa coins on eBay, I will be selling my "like" clicks for $5 a piece. Shipping is free.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
Speaking as a godless commie, I can say that I wholly endorse having team owners who are as rich as possible.

Sure, they'll go up against the wall when the revolution comes. But, until then, there's nothing wrong with our enjoying their spending for our entertainment.

...Nycfc is magical. It is brining together a god fearing capitalist and a godless communist. There is hope....just spare me and Midas Mulligan during the purges ok?

Reactions: Ferdinand Cesarano
Yeah like RB hasn't for thr last 10 years. LOL

The fact that thry only won a SS in that time is a little mind-boggling given how much more money they spent.

giphy.gif

My response to anyone who accuses NYCFC of buying championships will be: Yes we are and its amazing to have an ownership group so committed to the team. This is how soccer works all over the world, the best teams are the ones with the biggest pay rolls: Real Madrid, PSG, Barca, Bayern, Chelsea, MFCF, Man U, Juve.... ect. The best owners invest the money they are making off the team back into the team and in some lucky cases they chip in more of their own as well. What about NYCFC buying championships is an insult or something to argue with people over?
Never Man U.. always Man Utd

Never Man U.. always Man Utd

Not sure what the difference is. Within the context of the discussion I am fairly confident that no one was confused as to who I was referring to. Does Man U annoy united fans? I was just saving myself some typing but if that's a thing I will be sure to stick with it.