Third Rail : A Plastic Supporter Group ?

Passive? A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.
Well if that's how you deal with certain issues more power to you. I just think we look like straight pussies if we allow this shit to go on.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I'm lost bro What's this napoli and roma thing
Mr. Fabio is from Naples (Napoli). I was just giving him the good news that an affordable flight is available to him so that he may fly in for the opener!

Well if that's how you deal with certain issues more power to you. I just think we look like straight pussies if we allow this shit to go on.
I think we look like bitches/tools if we concern ourselves over bullshit from other SG's. Honestly who gives a fuck? We'll shut them up on the field, which is all that fucking matters.

Unless of course they talk some shit about us on Reddit, in that case, i'm going to twist my panties up and start a brawl!

just curious? what shit? I've seen lots of online trolling from OC, not much else

Original Poster, this must be the picture from the draft to which you refer. You clearly underestimate the value and intimidation of TR's knot-tying, insect identifying, and compass reading skills. Let's see how long some of those OC posers could last in the woods eating sap and berries, and drinking spring water.

just curious? what shit? I've seen lots of online trolling from OC, not much else
Online yes you're right but it's coming straight from there supporters. I see no difference. Also some of the signs held up at the games throwing insult towards tr. I'm not in tr but we should all take offense. I know I do.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I think we look like bitches/tools if we concern ourselves over bullshit from other SG's. Honestly who gives a fuck? We'll shut them up on the field, which is all that fucking matters.

Unless of course they talk some shit about us on Reddit, in that case, i'm going to twist my panties up and start a brawl!
Lmao I'm down with the reddit thing. I'm just saying enough is enough. That's all

Reactions: Goodfella
Fabio, you are one of our strongest supporters, despite living so far away, why aren't you making the trip to Orlando?

To be present to the debut of this team was my dream ( I am waiting this team since 1994 ), but even though I am graduated I am unemployed. In South Italy ( I live in Naples ), this tragic situation is unfortunately very common. However I will watch it on Eurosport !!!

I can't.....
49847125.jpg

Methinks ignoring OC's conflagrations is more effective than responding. By responding, you validate their nonsense. Pattyboybx, you are correct, this is NYC. We are (hopefully) classier than them, no? Don't take the bait, I say.
I'm not a thug and definielty not trying to play the tough guy role. I teach my daughter not to fight but yes to defending yourself. I don't. I guess these fucks are just getting to me.

Reactions: Goodfella
And that's exactly what they want. If we rise to their bs, they win, and we get lumped in with their supporters as being belligerent. A small but dedicated faction of OC's Iron Lion Firm Football Factory wannabes pulled the whole instigation routine in Charleston by trashing Terminus Legion's stuff, and by trying to pick fights left and right. In the end though, they were vilified by all the ATL, Charleston, and NYC fans, because we didn't take the bait - even some OC supporters told us they were disgusted with such behavior. We ended up well-liked and respected, while they ended up hated. And if we continue to take the high road, it'll stay that way.

Honestly, I want to
And that's exactly what they want. If we rise to their bs, they win, and we get lumped in with their supporters as being belligerent. A small but dedicated faction of OC's Iron Lion Firm Football Factory wannabes pulled the whole instigation routine in Charleston by trashing Terminus Legion's stuff, and by trying to pick fights left and right. In the end though, they were vilified by all the ATL, Charleston, and NYC fans, because we didn't take the bait - even some OC supporters told us they were disgusted with such behavior. We ended up well-liked and respected, while they ended up hated. And if we continue to take the high road, it'll stay that way.
As a supporter, the ONLY thing I care about is upping the team. I don't care AT ALL what 17 year olds are tweeting or what other SGs are saying.

Well said man...I was down in Chuck-town also (I probably had a beer with you in the parking lot lol) and felt the same way. The best way to get to these fools is to ignore them completely. It drives them crazy apparently!

Besides, we're better than that. We're from NY.