Third Rail Chants Recorded

I'll start my own chants - with blackjack and hookers!

bender.jpg

And Jeb Brovsky to the Imperial March...

If someone wants to post them individually feel free I'm on my phone and was having trouble with that.

Oh City was pretty good. I think one of the others was to the music of nick nat patty wack give the dog a bone. Words I never truly thought i would write.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
I'm all for originality but trying to add these songs that sound like everyone else's European knock-offs A) isn't really original and B) generates the excitement of hot wallpaper paste.

Most of the "cute" tunes are sung with this much emotion:

I'm sorry, I'd much rather do a New York Zombie Nation:

Oh OOOh oh Oh Ooooh Oh oh OH oh Oh oh

WE. ARE. NEW. YORK.

WE. ARE. NEW. YORK.

Completely unoriginal to the sporting world but, to the soccer world, I can't recall anyone else doing it.

That's good enough for me.

Reactions: northernburbs
Something simple that would be easy to learn and get people pumped would be something like "shala la la la la We Are Nyc" like 4x and have everyone jump in unison while doing it

I'm all for originality but trying to add these songs that sound like everyone else's European knock-offs A) isn't really original and B) generates the excitement of hot wallpaper paste.

Most of the "cute" tunes are sung with this much emotion:

I'm sorry, I'd much rather do a New York Zombie Nation:

WE. ARE. NEW. YORK.

WE. ARE. NEW. YORK.

Completely unoriginal to the sporting world but, to the soccer world, I can't recall anyone else doing it.

That's good enough for me.

Yeah. When you're 30 years past college, none of this is happening.