Time To Act For The True Nycfc Fans !!!

Fabio

Registered
Mar 20, 2014
Napoli ( Italia )
I think that this is time to act for the true NYCFC fans !!!
My hope is that the Third Rail will organize a GREAT PROTEST near the NYCFC seat or in a important square of Manhattan. But if this group will not organize it, I think that EVERY SINGLE NYCFC FAN can and must makes noise. There are at least 12,000 season tickets holders, this forum has 1,000 members, there are many sites, blogs, twitter and facebook pages of the NYCFC fans. Everyone, even I who live in Italy, can contribute for the good of NYCFC.

W E A R E NYCFC - N O T M A N C H E S T E R C I T Y

1 ) We must to send emails to MLS, Man City and to all the NYC media, but also to the sport sections of Cnn, Fox, Cbs, NBC, ABC ( therefore ESPN ) etc and to EXPLAIN them that WE ARE THE NYCFC AND NOT MAN CITY AND THAT THE NYCFC DESERVES 100% RESPECT !!!!

2 ) Can somebody to organize a PETITION on Internet against the arrival the Lampard to NYCFC ?

3 ) To go on the facebook page of Lampard and to say that he is only a TRAITOR and that we don't wish him in our team.

P. S. Paradoxically there a positive aspect of this negative Lampard's situation : the creation of a TRUE NYC IDENTITY AMONG ALL THE NYCFC FANS IN THE WORLD. I wait this team since 1994 and as much as all the NYCFC supporters ( unlike than the Sheik, the Man City, Soriano, Reyna, Pernetti etc ) I haven't economic interests for this passion. I know that maybe for an USA fan it isn't easy to realize the South American / European mentality for the football ( excuse me, soccer ;) ), but I am sure that this is AN ENORMOUS OPPORTUNITY TO BE ONLY NYCFC AND NOT THE MAN CITY BRANCH ( the Atletico Madrid was a simple branch of the Atl Bilbao, but after some years it was an indipendet club and now it is more important than his creator.... ) if the NYCFC fans will be cohesive against those who have no repect for us.

However always forza NYCFC !!!!!

I think that this is time to act for the true NYCFC fans !!!
My hope is that the Third Rail will organize a GREAT PROTEST near the NYCFC seat or in a important square of Manhattan. But if this group will not organize it, I think that EVERY SINGLE NYCFC FAN can and must makes noise. There are at least 12,000 season tickets holders, this forum has 1,000 members, there are many sites, blogs, twitter and facebook pages of the NYCFC fans. Everyone, even I who live in Italy, can contribute for the good of NYCFC.

W E A R E NYCFC - N O T M A N C H E S T E R C I T Y

1 ) We must to send emails to MLS, Man City and to all the NYC media, but also to the sport sections of Cnn, Fox, Cbs, NBC, ABC ( therefore ESPN ) etc and to EXPLAIN them that WE ARE THE NYCFC AND NOT MAN CITY AND THAT THE NYCFC DESERVES 100% RESPECT !!!!

2 ) Can somebody to organize a PETITION on Internet against the arrival the Lampard to NYCFC ?

3 ) To go on the facebook page of Lampard and to say that he is only a TRAITOR and that we don't wish him in our team.

P. S. Paradoxically there a positive aspect of this negative Lampard's situation : the creation of a TRUE NYC IDENTITY AMONG ALL THE NYCFC FANS IN THE WORLD. I wait this team since 1994 and as much as all the NYCFC supporters ( unlike than the Sheik, the Man City, Soriano, Reyna, Pernetti etc ) I haven't economic interests for this passion. I know that maybe for an USA fan it isn't easy to realize the South American / European mentality for the football ( excuse me, soccer ;) ), but I am sure that this is AN ENORMOUS OPPORTUNITY TO BE ONLY NYCFC AND NOT THE MAN CITY BRANCH ( the Atletico Madrid was a simple branch of the Atl Bilbao, but after some years it was an indipendet club and now it is more important than his creator.... ) if the NYCFC fans will be cohesive against those who have no repect for us.

However always forza NYCFC !!!!!

I have spoken with the head of the third rail myself protest are being prepared. They are sick of this shit as much as everyone and you will start to see them and hear form them more soon.

The Forums won't be taking any official stance. Our user base is immensely diverse. I would say half, if not more, didn't even have interest in Frank Lampard to begin with. However, you guys are more than welcome to discuss forms of protest here.