Turn In Season Tickets And Sign Petition After Lampard News

How do you feel about the Lampard news?

• Total voters
No joke mate, not my style. Kids can't always be left at home for night games, home life takes priority at times.
So all other big teams that sell out are just bad parents?

So all other big teams that sell out are just bad parents?

Depends on the circumstances and I don't know theirs. A lot of my City mates are parents and genuinely struggle to make night games. I can only really go off that as I've not interviewed all those who don't attend UCL games, it's just how it appears to me but there's a chance I may be wrong I suppose.

Depends on the circumstances and I don't know theirs. A lot of my City mates are parents and genuinely struggle to make night games. I can only really go off that as I've not interviewed all those who don't attend UCL games, it's just how it appears to me but there's a chance I may be wrong I suppose.
Yeah, you're definitely wrong

Edit- City didn't even sell out today.

Hey there's no need whatsoever for that sonny. You may not agree with my opinion but you don't need to start trying to bully people on here.

You joined up the day this news was announced to talk shit. I'll stand by my statement.

If you're not here to troll then what's this?
Frank Lampard has just scored to make it 3-2 to the mighty blues, what a class player :cool:

When we've finished with him he'll be great for you.

Reactions: Narrowback gal
You joined up the day this news was announced to talk shit. I'll stand by my statement.

If you're not here to troll then what's this?

I'm interested in chatting football with all different people and NYCFC are connected to City are they not? He's just scored so I stand by my remark that when he's finished at City he'll be great for you, don't see the issue but obviously we've started off on the wrong foot for some reason?

Reactions: Bluemoon
lmao I don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. aren't we all under the same group? it's not I don't blame manchester for keeping FL. it's the owners

Reactions: Bertie
lmao I don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. aren't we all under the same group? it's not I don't blame manchester for keeping FL. it's the owners

Because there is no objective way to say not having our player back at the beginning of the season is a good thing for us. Anyone who does say that it is either has their head too far up the Sheik's ass to see straight or is taking the piss.

Because there is no objective way to say not having our player back at the beginning of the season is a good thing for us. Anyone who does say that it is either has their head too far up the Sheik's ass to see straight or is taking the piss.
never said it was a good thing, but. it's done. so the best thing we can do is see the other team win because of our player and welcome him when he does get here right? hell id rather see him scoring the winning goal at the top than not, just means we got ourselves a winner, imagine what he'll do on this side?

never said it was a good thing, but. it's done. so the best thing we can do is see the other team win because of our player and welcome him when he does get here right?
I disagree you can't welcome Frank Lampard here. I will speak for myself but I think alot of NYCFC will agree with me we won't root for MCFC or Frank Lampard.

I disagree you can't welcome Frank Lampard here. I will speak for myself but I think alot of NYCFC will agree with me we won't root for MCFC or Frank Lampard.
i can respect that. but think about this. FL signed a contract with MCFC, he's just playing for the team he signed with, why are we mad at him, and not lets say everyone speaking and putting images up of him on his behalf?

i can respect that. but think about this. FL signed a contract with MCFC, he's just playing for the team he signed with, why are we mad at him, and not lets say everyone speaking and putting images up of him on his behalf?

He also took part in press conferences, photo ops and interviews for NYCFC. If he's just playing for the team he expected to play for all along than that makes him even more of a deceitful prick.

We are mad that our name and City's name is being tarnished by this guy we were told is a top class guy. That he and MCFC and CFG has made us a laughing Stock and running joke in this league. To say they have been disrespectful is being kinda. A player and a non American team to be this open about it but deserve nothing but contempt.

He also took part in press conferences, photo ops and interviews for NYCFC. If he's just playing for the team he expected to play for all along than that makes him even more of a deceitful prick.
that is true actually. but i guess thinking of the player side, how nuch do they control what you say or don't say. if you're Sheik or Shrek w.e his name is, i would make FL do all that to keep selling season tix. Not trying to defend him, but thinking above the the feelings

We are mad that our name and City's name is being tarnished by this guy we were told is a top class guy. That he and MCFC and CFG has made us a laughing Stock and running joke in this league. To say they have been disrespectful is being kinda. A player and a non American team to be this open about it but deserve nothing but contempt.
idk about top class guy, i got into Football couple months ago. this was the first game I've watched with FL. he seems like an asshole honestly, idk why anyone says he's such a great guy. great player though

Shit I cannot believe what I'm reading.Giving up your season tickets because Frank decides to stay with the premier league champions.Wow you lot really stick by your club through thick and thin. City still averaged 30,000 fans in the old 3rd tier of English football when utd was lifting the treble.You lot are spineless.Maybe football will never kick off properly in America with so called fans like you lot.Get over it.

The difference is that the club has yet to play. We do not have any real connection to this club because they have not played yet. I've never been to or seen them play before. I chose the support thi club because I was optimistic about what this club could be. Now that I see what the club truly is, I have the luxury of realizing it may not be something I want anything to do with.

Had they been around for 20 years and I had a connection to the club, I would just be pissed. Since they have not yet had the chance to earn my loyalty, I may be more than pissed. We shall see.

So if I get a pm for my posts then I'm assuming those using abusive language towards me have been warned also?

I apologise if I've caused offence, that wasn't my intention.

Reactions: einwindir