Turn In Season Tickets And Sign Petition After Lampard News

How do you feel about the Lampard news?

• Total voters
They've managed THE worst possible start to that.

With the kindest will in the world, the sort of people they are looking for couldn't care less which game Lampard arrives for, only that the team wins things, which it will.

We can only hope. The franchise already exists and MLS is not gonna want to let it fold, but CFG could sell it on to someone who will actually run it with local best interests in mind.

Then the best thing you can possibly do is avoid putting a cent into the club, go out of your way to avoid any coverage of their matches and definitely not post on a forum about the club.

Shit I cannot believe what I'm reading.Giving up your season tickets because Frank decides to stay with the premier league champions.Wow you lot really stick by your club through thick and thin. City still averaged 30,000 fans in the old 3rd tier of English football when utd was lifting the treble.You lot are spineless.Maybe football will never kick off properly in America with so called fans like you lot.Get over it.
There's no honor in showing loyalty to liars and frauds. Soriano: "This is not a Manchester City team or a brand play or a marketing trick." Every element of that sentence is a lie and this organization rots at the head. I can show loyalty to a team that tries and fails. I have no interest in a team that exist to sell MCFC jerseys, take out players, and treat us like crap. If you think we're insulted at your pathetic insinuation of disloyalty, you're very far off.

[QUOTE"mgarbowski, post: 34090, member: 656"]There's no honor in showing loyalty to liars and frauds. Soriano: "This is not a Manchester City team or a brand play or a marketing trick." Every element of that sentence is a lie and this organization rots at the head. I can show loyalty to a team that tries and fails. I have no interest in a team that exist to sell MCFC jerseys, take out players, and treat us like crap. If you think we're insulted at your pathetic insinuation of disloyalty, you're very far off.
Nycfc is better off without so called fans like you.[/QUOTE]
no its not. As a club thats trying to gain its footing and establish itself in NYC no the club is NOT better off without "fans like you"....whichever way you look at it (Im sure you absolutely LOVE the fact that Lamps is staying with MCFC) this club needs the support of people. So losing ANY amount of fans before the first game is a TREMENDOUS deal.

I'm a City fan born and bread in the Manchester/ Stockport area and can tell you we're not 'plastics', you're confusing us with Man United fans (or rags as we call them LOL :)). The club makes it hard to get UCL tickets anyway as none members can't always buy them and the UCL matches are always night games which means those with kids and families can't always make it, it's called responsible parenting.

As for a joke of a club, nonsense!!!! Everywhere I travel when people see my replica shirt (proudly wear it lots of places) and my Man City stickers on my wheelchair, it's always a conversation starter. We're a world famous club and if you check your soccer history you'll see we were up there with the greatest in the 1970's at times.

Anyhow as for your Frank Lampard. IIt will benefit you greatly having him get more games with us. Being at a big club like ours he'll experience top level soccer and playing in front of 50 odd thousand passionate supporters each week which can only improve him for you.
Until he gets hurt...plus this is Frank's second slap in the face to NYC, I was willing to forgive and forget the first and chalk it up to being young and drunk, at this rate. Lampard will be treated as public enemy #1 by a large majority of the fans if/when he shows up.

Again, if they were up front and said "Hey, MCFC signed Lampard and he might be sent to NYCFC mid season" not a single person would be mad right now, not one. They trotted him around NYC as our player, they listed him as a NYC FC player out on loan to MCFC, that apparently is not the case.

It's not about Lampard as much as it is about the deception.

I appreciate your rational and respectful point of view though.

For me, its the embarrassment. I want to be able to wear my NYC shirt without feeling like a joke. Right now, we are the biggest joke in US Soccer. I am definitely not signing up to be a Jets fan. Being played like a fool by wank city is worse than the butt fumble and Rex Ryan's foot fetish combined.

Last edited:
Reactions: whill4 and BxLio91
For me, its the embarrassment. I want to be able to wear my NYC shirt without feeling like a joke. Right now, we are the biggest joke in US Soccer. I am definitely not signing up to be a Jets fan. Being played like a fool by man-on-man city is worse than the butt fumble and Rex Ryan's foot fetish combined.

I am a life long Jets fan and im not signing up for that again. I have already emailed, called, and tweeted the team about getting out of my season tickets. If that makes me a fairweather fan then so be it, At least when the Jets make ridiculous PR and FO moves its with the Jets best interest in mind. I cant say the same in regards to NYCFC ridiculous PR/FO moves as of late.

For me, its the embarrassment. I want to be able to wear my NYC shirt without feeling like a joke. Right now, we are the biggest joke in US Soccer. I am definitely not signing up to be a Jets fan. Being played like a fool by wank city is worse than the butt fumble and Rex Ryan's foot fetish combined.

to be fair, Rex's wife's Sanchez tattoo was worse than the fumble or the foot fetish

Reactions: DiRoma
More venom on this forum aimed at MCFC than there is on Red Cafe (Google it if you have to)

If your pissed with your management team then aim your anger at them. I understand people being pissed at the situation but lashing out at anything and everything is not the way to make your point.

Sing your "Wank City" chants if it makes you feel better. Its classy, go for it.

Oi lads, seems the colonials are not looking at this situation correctly. Let's all put down our tea, and we can tell them how they should be feeling. Let's each of us go to their board and tell them the same thing. And if anyone has a bad word for our club, we'll let em have it both barrels! Chim chim chereeeee!

We're lashing out at Wank City/CFG our FO and Lampard in addition to any Wank City fan coming here patronizing us. You can all shove it up yours and your queen's assholes. How's that for class?

I am not patronizing in any way.

Why the aggression? I understand why your mad, someone lied to you, I get it.

The point is that Pellegrini has not lied, Lampard has not lied, MCFC as a club have not lied, neither have the MCFC fans.

I am sorry but I do not understand the venom against MCFC as a club.

Real annoyed that Frank has chosen to stay in Manchester. More chance of getting mugged in Piccadilly Gardens than Central Park....why do it to us Frank?

The point is that Pellegrini has not lied, Lampard has not lied, MCFC as a club have not lied, neither have the MCFC fans.

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone owes you an explanation on our discussion board. Sorted?

You may not have been patronizing, others have.

Soriano lied, in person, to the supporters. He represents the entirety of CFG. The entire Lampard signing and related publicity including selling his shirt is a lie as he's never been signed by NYCFC.