USMNT Talk

Gents, relax! I said "at best the third choice" - as in, there are at least two people (Yedlin and Chandler) clearly ahead of him and perhaps/probably others as well. The point being that he isn't going to play there unless there is a rash of injuries at the position, which should be very rare. Heck, he won't even be on the squad if we are fully healthy. Remember that our two top choices were out, Cameron DID start ahead of him, and Fabian was as available as Yedlin and Chandler.*
You are a terrible judge of player quality. After 3 years, I feel absolutely certain I am right in my assessment of your assessment abilities.

I wonder what happens if we sub in Acosta for Bradley. Also agree with Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan wood for altidore. Make us much more dynamic.
Fucking pair of static dickheads. The game and our team has passed their sorry asses by.

If you're an honest Toronto fan, why wouldn't you trade Altidore for Kenwyne Jones?

I'm kidding. I think. And even if I am, it isn't by much.

Reactions: adam
This is fucking Trinidad and Tobago, the fact that it's 0-0 at half is a god damn crisis deserving of blowing up the starting lineup.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
We're gutless utterly gutless.

Idk what bradleys role is, but it's not a positive impact on the game.

Can we play Josh Sargent for Altidore? I want to see Sargent wood up top.

Individual brilliance from pullisic hides the tactical deficiencies inherent in this version of the USMNT. But good god is that individual brilliance truly brilliant.

I want to see Sargent wood up top.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So we're rooting for Costa Rica and Mexico tonight, right? Just try to make as big a gap between 3-4 as possible. Doesn't matter where we finish in the group, as long as it's top 3.

Edit: just typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little.

So we're rooting for Costa Rica and Mexico tonight, right? Just try to make as big a gap between 3-4 as possible. Doesn't matter where we finish in the group, as long as it's top 3.

Edit: just typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little.
Mexico win is right. But I want them to go through hell to get it.

Reactions: adam