Just for clarification, in case any members here don't regularly check Facebook:There will be 2 Third Rail buses headed up to the game. We will be leaving from Nevada Smith's at 3:00 and due to arrive at 5:30ish. It will be BYOB and if you want to bring food, you are more than welcome, but we will not have any grills. We will be parking in the Bus/RV lot which is adjacent to Lot 7. From what I understand AO will be parked in Lot 9. If you want to join the March to the Match, people will begin to gather at 6:00PM in Lot 9. Anyone is more than welcome to meet up with us at our buses to mingle with other Third Rail/NYCFC fans. Also, anyone AO or non-AO is welcome to join the March to the Match. Hope to see a lot of you!
Just in case your laziness is getting the best of you, from BToto920 's link:
- NO CHARCOAL FIRES, open flames or large grills are permitted.
- Kegs and bulk quantities of alcohol are not permitted in any vehicle, in the parking lots or on Rentschler Field property.
- Caterers, other than the official caterer of Rentschler Field, are not permitted on the property. The unauthorized sale of merchandise, food or beverage is prohibited.
- The vehicle and associated tailgating activities may occupy only one (1) parking space. No activities are permitted in areas other than those associated with the parking space.
- Saving a space for another vehicle is not permitted.
- Grills, coolers, etc. must be set up in front or in back of the vehicle; however, in no event may tailgating activities obstruct the free flow of other vehicles and/or pedestrians.
- Ball playing and frisbee tossing in the parking lots and roadways are safety hazards and are prohibited.
- No structure may be raised that requires supports pounded into the ground.
- Motor homes and oversized vehicles may park only in the designated “Oversized Vehicle” Lot.
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the parking lots. Please bag and dispose of trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought into the Stadium.
- Guests will NOT be allowed to enter the Stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
- Tailgating is permitted prior to, and for not more than two hours after on Day Games.
- Tailgating is NOT permitted after Night Games.
- Tailgating is NOT permitted 30 minutes prior to event beginning. Anyone in the parking lots 30 minutes prior to event beginning must either enter the Stadium or leave the property.
- No drinking games are allowed to be played in the parking lots. (i.e. Beer Pong, Beer Funnels and Ice Luges)