USOC - May 25 - New England (Home)

1st choice minus johnson of course. though damn.. barazza makes me so nervous. the guy is probably much better than he shows.. he's just so damn nervous and indecisive when we've seen him.
Last year I thought he got better during the stretch when he played several games in a row. He made a big mistake against Montreal. Then against Columbus he was chipped after Nagbe ran about 45 yards unmolested, plus a free kick to Zelarayan which is no shame at all. Then he had 3 shutouts.
Maybe if he gets regular minutes with the 2 Squad he'll firm up again this year.

Last year I thought he got better during the stretch when he played several games in a row. He made a big mistake against Montreal. Then against Columbus he was chipped after Nagbe ran about 45 yards unmolested, plus a free kick to Zelarayan which is no shame at all. Then he had 3 shutouts.
Maybe if he gets regular minutes with the 2 Squad he'll firm up again this year.
I thought he was decent against Rochester in the last USOC though it seemed like many here thought otherwise. I didn't really pick up why that was the case during my rewatch, but will also note that I probably have a little bit of bias regarding Barraza.

I thought he was decent against Rochester in the last USOC though it seemed like many here thought otherwise. I didn't really pick up why that was the case during my rewatch, but will also note that I probably have a little bit of bias regarding Barraza.
Honestly I have no opinion on his Rochester game. He spent the first half in the direct sun view and I really couldn't see. Watching the goal we conceded on replay, he maybe could have done better but it really wasn't his fault mostly.

2 question for anyone who went to the last game:

Are there concessions at Belson? Just wondering if I should eat ahead of time or grab a drink outside the stadium before the match starts.

I see a parking lot on Google Maps. Did they charge for parking last time?

Are there concessions at Belson? Just wondering if I should eat ahead of time or grab a drink outside the stadium before the match starts.

Eat ahead of time. They have a portable refreshment stand where you can get a soda and snacks but it's not actually a stadium with concessions as it's just a college soccer field. Which happens to be the roof on top of the parking lot, basically. Which I think is free but I'd wait for someone else to confirm that.

Reactions: Kjbert and canchon
Eat ahead of time. They have a portable refreshment stand where you can get a soda and snacks but it's not actually a stadium with concessions as it's just a college soccer field. Which happens to be the roof on top of the parking lot, basically. Which I think is free but I'd wait for someone else to confirm that.
Parking is free.

Reactions: Kjbert

You can potentially join mgarbowski mgarbowski and I before the game if we tailgate! I'm going to bring some beer.

Probably bringing my 10 y/o with me, so if you're cool with kids, I'd love to tailgate.
The tailgate will consist of standing behind somebody’s car drinking beer, or some other beverage of choice. You and your son are most welcome to join, just maybe bring something suitable for him to enjoy. I also suggest either eating beforehand or bringing your own - as noted, there isn’t much to buy.
Shwafta or I will post where we park when we get there, either in this thread or the chat. It’s not a giant lot.

If we plan on doing tailgates more often, we could consider alternate methods of tailgating as well, I have no objections to trying new things!

Reactions: Kjbert
Anyone got two tickets to tomorrow's game at a cheaper price than 55? geez.
I'm thinking of getting the supporter tickets for $35 and then just hoping that the sections aren't full and there are empty seats.

Anyone got two tickets to tomorrow's game at a cheaper price than 55? geez.
I'm thinking of getting the supporter tickets for $35 and then just hoping that the sections aren't full and there are empty seats.
I did that. $35 * 2 endline, but will attempt to sit at not endline lol.

I have 3 tix for tonight. DM me.

I have 1 tix for tonight.

Last edited: