USOC - May 25 - New England (Home)

I know you're a Marquette man, but while you're there, jump around buddy.

Freda Mertz Jr. just finished her sophomore year there and I went to a game this year. It was the closest thing I've experienced in the US to a Premier League game. I was 5 sheets to the wind and it was awesome.

Freda Mertz Jr. just finished her sophomore year there and I went to a game this year. It was the closest thing I've experienced in the US to a Premier League game. I was 5 sheets to the wind and it was awesome.
I think it's the best tradition of its kind in the B10. At Michigan everyone sings along to Mr. Brightside by the Killers which is pretty cool but there's no movement with it. Brightside is also a very rousing song musically, but the lyrics - about a jealous lover who discovers that his paranoid fantasies about his girlfriend cheating on him are true - are kind of bizarre to adopt as a sports anthem. Still, it is ours.

Last edited:
parks party returns!

FTpD1_aWAAUi4JC

As has been mentioned above, we won and another clean sheet. Already improving on our championship season early on in this one.

Reactions: Kjbert
The Guy from Rye.

Love our squad, but I won't lie -- I really wish we still had him and hadn't spent the money and DP on Martins (who I think is actually getting a lot better now, to be honest).

But whatever's best for James, of course. Young man deserves his shot at the big money. It's just what it is.

The Guy from Rye.

Love our squad, but I won't lie -- I really wish we still had him and hadn't spent the money and DP on Martins (who I think is actually getting a lot better now, to be honest).

But whatever's best for James, of course. Young man deserves his shot at the big money. It's just what it is.

he deserves a spot on the world cup roster... but odds of that happening are not very good, even with Robinson out. but to be fair to berhalter, he hasn't been playing enough. hopefully that changes in the new season.

Reactions: KevinJRogers