Villa About To Do A Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on the whereabouts of this clown? Is he in NYC yet? If they're not planning to get him to start the first game that he possibly can, then I'm going lose my shit.
lampard has a "couple weeks off" then would go training, i thought the first game available was against toronto in July.

Reactions: kun
lampard has a "couple weeks off" then would go training, i thought the first game available was against toronto in July.

Yeah, but that first game is in a month. Not a lot of time for him to get here, train with the team, and get game-ready. I just hope they're not lallygagging and he ends up playing his first game in August.

Yeah, but that first game is in a month. Not a lot of time for him to get here, train with the team, and get game-ready. I just hope they're not lallygagging and he ends up playing his first game in August.

He will play July 12th. If you wan to see him play, that's the game to pay attention to.

He should start training a week from today.

Little Manuel Pellegrini-Twist coming up to Jason Kreis like:

hqdefault.jpg

"Please sir.....can I have some more?"

Reactions: Kjbert
The elephant in the room of course being that little Manuel Pellegrini-Twist calls this place home :

vienna_architecture_050723.jpg

You are forgetting one thing, Lampard was Home Grown, Villa aint. He would be a waste of a spot.

Bony and Aguero are there. Jovetic and Dzeko for the moment and one possibly both will go. Kelechi Iheanacho will also be there, albeit u21.

Pointless move.

You are forgetting one thing, Lampard was Home Grown, Villa aint. He would be a waste of a spot.

Bony and Aguero are there. Jovetic and Dzeko for the moment and one possibly both will go. Kelechi Iheanacho will also be there, albeit u21.

Pointless move.
You say that like that's stopped them before....

Reactions: BxLio91
Wow with one exception this discussion is so much more even handed then the facebook group. I have no problem with him going over there to keep fit. He isn't playing up to his level recently. I would fully expect him to return in shape and ready to play with us here in NYC. I would see him in a role of 70 minute sub or League cup stater for MCFC.

I guess we know we are already top of the food chain since they, apparently, need to come begging us for players every season. :D
There hasn't ever been a nycfc player who mcfc took. Lampard's contract wasn't with nycfc. I'm not MCFCs biggest fan but geez, give your hatred a rest. It's a non story and if anything he's just be training. I don't think he's good enough to make a difference for man city.

NYC's season will be done barring a massive playoff push in October. Villa can take the rest of October plus November off. Start back training, make an appearance for City to give Aguero a break during the Boxing day madness, maybe show up in a FA Cup match in January (again to give Aguero a break) and be back in time for training camp starting in February.

That's not a terrible thing. Of course, the concern would be that Aguero gets hurt, Nacho isn't ready and Bony still sucks inspiring a "hey can we loan him until May" nonsense again. Even as a City fan, I'm not super excited about this.

NYC's season will be done barring a massive playoff push in October. Villa can take the rest of October plus November off. Start back training, make an appearance for City to give Aguero a break during the Boxing day madness, maybe show up in a FA Cup match in January (again to give Aguero a break) and be back in time for training camp starting in February.

That's not a terrible thing. Of course, the concern would be that Aguero gets hurt, Nacho isn't ready and Bony still sucks inspiring a "hey can we loan him until May" nonsense again. Even as a City fan, I'm not super excited about this.

He cannot he would have to have been registered within 24 hours of end of transfer window, which would mean a foreign slot wasted until Xmas. Just wont happen.

Not to be a cockwombble but "these" sources and some of you Man City fans also said there was no way Lampard would get extended.(Not really you guys fault).

Status
Not open for further replies.