Vince and Vance Moss (The Moss Twins)

They're probably reading this thread right now, stroking their egos.

Oh yeah, they hate us. Oh yeah, they think we're jackasses.

They're probably reading this thread right now, stroking their egos.

Oh yeah, they hate us. Oh yeah, they think we're jackasses.

They're entitled to their opinion... and I'm entitled to not give a damn about them.

Especially because they have the emotional IQ of a preteen on steroids.

Reactions: roxfontaine
And I thought it was regarding an intelligent discussion of where in the City of New York that Etihad Island could be situated and the types of scarves they would sell inside.

What's to be discussed isn't it obvious that the type sold will be scarves that can also be used as a floatation device?

What's to be discussed isn't it obvious that the type sold will be scarves that can also be used as a floatation device?

You'll need a whistle and light on that to be a more effective safety device. Lots more to discuss. We haven't even touched on gps tracking yet. Debatable if we will need it for the East River/Hudson but I'm a safety first guy so I'll be voting Yes. You never know what some asshats will do with a couple of adult beverages in them.

To follow up, the story I linked below has it right from what I saw.

When I say one of the two witnesses, I mean the initial crash happened within 8 feet of me and the local fedex guy.

Woman definitely panicked and smashed the accelerator. Took out the back of a laundry truck so hard she ricocheted.

I had a fucking worthless day after watching that. Contemplating my own mortality and shit.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20170615/hells-kitchen-clinton/SUV-sidewalk-crash-ninth-avenue-fdny

As a fellow ChelsKitchHudsYardsian I could rant for ages about pedestrian safety. But I'll leave it at observing the army of people targeting parked cars vs the army of none targeting people running red lights. Good to hear you came through unscathed and hopefully you settled your nerves with something frosty from the Brewtique after.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
How is it that 2 guys who have served or country so well, saved countless lives and performed great humanitarian acts can get their jollies being such a-holes?
Maybe they were also assholes in the military and the only thing that saved them from "accidental" fratricide was that they were saving lives.

They're surgeons. Kind of expected to be at least borderline assholes by definition.

And, oh, by the way...

http://www.vinceandvancemoss.com/the-moss-brothers

giphy.gif

They're surgeons. Kind of expected to be at least borderline assholes by definition.

And, oh, by the way...

http://www.vinceandvancemoss.com/the-moss-brothers
They must not have done so well in Writing class because they have a number of grammatical errors in that fluff piece.

The amount of embellishment is crazy:

While in residency, they not only excelled in his field, but also volunteered to serve in the Army Reserve Medical Corps, even when it was authorized to defer service until after completing residency. They eventually were promoted to the rank of Major at the earliest possible chance and was activated and served in Operation Enduring Freedom. It was during this phase of their life which allowed them an unprescedented opportunity, never done before in the history of military medicine, to treat civilians outside of Kabul on a special act of courage which caught the attention of the world alike earning them many medals of achievement, including the Global War on Terror Achievement Medal.

Point of information 1: when a licensed doctor joins the military, they start as either a captain (general physician) or major (w/ specialty) so they got the rank of Major upon signing up.

PoI 2: not sure how "treating civilians outside of Kabul" was never before done in the "history of the military" before they took on the "unprecedented opportunity"?

PoI 3: that Global War on Terror medal they claim is given to every service member that's rotated through Iraq and/or Afghanistan for 30days.

But seriously, after reading how much they pat themselves on the back, I'm amazed a grenade wasn't "accidentally" tossed in their tent.

PoI 3: that Global War on Terror medal they claim is given to every service member that's rotated through Iraq and/or Afghanistan for 30days.

Yeah, that was one of the first ones that jumped out at me as well. And then, of course, on the right sidebar...

"Reaching so ideally high, adhering so adamantly to the principles of selflessness and patriotism..."

Like, you guys have done some legitimately good things, but seriously - :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Goodfella