We Suck At Tennis Too

I don't think they once tried to play the ball to a line. It's all in good fun but jeez they were boring to watch.

I think the language barrier is a bit tough on the guys. You can hear the MC guys talking to each other. We are just passing and hoping.

It's even worse when you consider its a passing finesse game and our mid/fwd team just lost to a team with 2 defenders.

Reactions: roxfontaine
It's even worse when you consider its a passing finesse game and our mid/fwd team just lost to a team with 2 defenders.

Sure, but those guys have also been together for two years and between them have won the Barclay's Premier League, the Capital One Cup, advanced from the group stages in the Champions League twice, and oh yeah finished 2nd in the freaking World Cup. They've beaten the likes of Bayern Munich twice, Van Gaal's Netherlands, A.S. Roma, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, etc.

Our guys can't beat the flipping Philadelphia Union.

CFG told our players to lose. We always have to be second fiddle to Man City.
LOOOOL
hannibal-well-done.gif

Lol more of Villa pointing.
Honestly within the first point it was pretty easy to see headers won't win you anything. Got to kick hard to corners/out of bounds area. And yeah I don't think they said a word the entire time.

So sad to see such self-centered behavior time and time again from the brand's representative.

Villa was lazy as shit,too.

CFG told our players to lose. We always have to be second fiddle to Man City.

I thought parents are supposed to let their kids win especially when their kids are down on their luck and need a self esteem boost.

CFG has favorites.

Just so we're clear, we're all just taking the piss right?
Riiiiiight???

We stuck with the same plays and shots the entire match. MC started doing different things, especially with the final shot of each ball. They innovate, we bang our head against the wall.

Reactions: kylelovescrayons