NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
So, spill the beans!
What did you guys purchase?

Check the forums twitter @NYCFCForums I'll be doing a 24 hour contest for a NYCFC Scarf!

Nothing for 2 reasons. Firstly there appeared to be no UK shipping option and secondly I'm making a better effort to save money at the moment. For anyone who is trying to buy from the UK (or anywhere else) would anyone from this board help those people out if asked? Buy the item on their behalf (Paypal best option) then ship it with perhaps a minor processing fee (couple of dollars perhaps) for the convenience. All processing fees going towards the group rather than individual profit. There could be a request thread posted for this.

If there's an explanation why there's no UK shipping I haven't seen it yet though got a few assumptions.

First choice of item for me probably would have been the hoodie or long sleeve shirt.

A lot of UK clubs don't ship over seas either for whatever reason.
I definitely see this changing soon as MCFC ship everywhere also, I've purchased a few things from their official website.

I wouldn't be the least surprised if NYCFC merchandise started showing up at the team shop on the MCFC web page.

Sure would make things a lot easier for UK fans.

Refreshed the online shop every 2 minutes starting at 7:50. When I finally got through I ordered a Navy Blue Tee and a scarf. Not too excited about the prices, but they are "official gear" and they seem to be in line with the prices of items at Red Bull Arena, so I can't complain too much. Can't wait for them to come in though.

Apparently the UK shipping costs on the NYCFC shop were a mistake and are being corrected.

Caps.. I did spend almost $200 on caps!
The whole family wanted caps for some reason.. :mad:

I bought the navy tee for now. I was tempted to buy the hoodie but warmer weather is on the way so I wouldn't really get a chance to wear it. Can't wait for the Jersey's!

Bought a light blue shirt, the snapback hat and the scarf....

Nothing for 2 reasons. Firstly there appeared to be no UK shipping option and secondly I'm making a better effort to save money at the moment. For anyone who is trying to buy from the UK (or anywhere else) would anyone from this board help those people out if asked? Buy the item on their behalf (Paypal best option) then ship it with perhaps a minor processing fee (couple of dollars perhaps) for the convenience. All processing fees going towards the group rather than individual profit. There could be a request thread posted for this.

If there's an explanation why there's no UK shipping I haven't seen it yet though got a few assumptions.

First choice of item for me probably would have been the hoodie or long sleeve shirt.
I'd be happy to ship you whatever you wanted free of charge if you're still looking to buy that way.

So far I've ordered the long sleeve shirt and scarf, although I'm sure that list will grow in short order. ;)

I'd be happy to ship you whatever you wanted free of charge if you're still looking to buy that way.

So far I've ordered the long sleeve shirt and scarf, although I'm sure that list will grow in short order. ;)

Thanks but it wouldn't be necessary anymore as the shipping options are now up. UK shipping prices have also been corrected (as most have probably noticed) from the original amounts quoted. I'm going to focus on saving money for now incase my laptop breaks at any moment though I probably will pay for SC membership quickly. Hopefully my financial situation will be a lot better a year from now...

Picked up the gray shirt at the Adidas store. Hoped to get the training shirt, but they were out of stock..

Ordered on launch and they haven't shipped yet. Getting impatient, can't wait to wear the long sleeve!

Ordered on launch and they haven't shipped yet. Getting impatient, can't wait to wear the long sleeve!

I ordered my stuff on the launch day too and when I check the order status it stills says submitted so I guess it hasn't shipped yet. Shop said it would ship after 2 days but I guess it's running a little behind