What did you buy?

Phew, I thought I was the only one with an order status of submitted. They must be dealing with a lot of demand

I ordered my stuff on the launch day too and when I check the order status it stills says submitted so I guess it hasn't shipped yet. Shop said it would ship after 2 days but I guess it's running a little behind
I've been checking daily as well. Still no sign of anything being shipped.

The Official NYCFC twitter account said they were having a few problems with all the orders that came in so shipping was a little delayed

I didn't buy anything because my shipping costs (to Holland) are 99$. It is a little bit expensive is it not.

Have you checked the costs again recently? The $99 overseas shipping costs appear to have been a bug which they have now corrected.

Finally saw the new shirts in person at a local Modell's and they look amazing. Can't wait to receive mine in the mail and see what else they add to the store

I came out with a blue Adidas shirt. I'd really love if they came out with some training gear (jackets or sweats) or even like a car sticker or decal would be cool too.
Soon enough. this is just the launch stuff. We will see a LOT more training gear/jackets and leisurewear as the months roll on

I did have one order ship yesterday and one order that still hasn't. Hopefully it does today otherwise I'd have to wait till Monday for it to ship. Can't wait for the goods to get here!

I ordered my stuff on the launch day too and when I check the order status it stills says submitted so I guess it hasn't shipped yet. Shop said it would ship after 2 days but I guess it's running a little behind
Okay--I thought it was just me....was about to start a thread about non-shipment. Maybe if no notice by 1 April, will start asking CS about it--this is a bit longer than the "48 hours (subject to change)" I was hoping for. If they're that bogged down, maybe an update would be in order. Thanks!