What Number On An Overseas Custom Replica Jersey. Thoughts?

They were missing the white shoulder stripes too. Ill share pictures with everyone when they reply to my message.

Reactions: Amon
Golden cow replied. They dont have the MLS patch on their jersey. They gave me extra pics as well.

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/soccer2016/albums/23358973/

Thats just not gonna cut it. Im gonna stick with Gorgeous sports&leisure for now. I want the MLS patches and inaugural patch if I can get it.
You know for $17 I might just order one. If it's crap it'll be a laundry day shirt. Where's the harm in that? I'm concerned though cuz they only have the Villa and Lampard Jerseys and I'd like Mix one but I'm not sure I want to ask for a custom shirt cuz what if it's done wrong.

Reactions: The Toe
Attached here is the updated number font I was emailed by Gorgeous sports&leisure.

They seem to have the numbering correct now when compared to an earlier picture in this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/GGp8Gt9.jpg

Notice the incorrect number outlines in that picture. Good to see they rectified that.

Attachments

• aliexpess villa.jpg
    aliexpess villa.jpg
    884.8 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: typicalcity
Damn I already ordered one. When it comes in I'll post a photo for judgement, since I know nothing.

Is the stuff on there any good? Looks very cheap!
Go with Gorgeous sports&leisure in my opinion. They give you the inaugural patch and the mls patches. You dont get the MLS patches with golden cow. Plus Gorgeous sports&leisure has a fantastic feedback rating.

If you want to wait a few weeks, Indent42 and I will be posting pics of our stuff once we receive it. Mine will be custom name and number. Ill try to make a video review as well, but Ill have to borrow a camera from a friend or rental stor...as I dont think my 720p phone camera is gonna cut it.

I just ordered a Shelton home jersey at gogoalshop.com

Two of my friends had great experiences with them in the past, and the quality of their jerseys looked very good for a replica so I figured I'd try it out.

They're a little more pricey than the jerseys on aliexpress (roughly $40 compared to $20), but my friends have had multiple successful orders in the past and from everything I've seen online they seem to be legit.

If this order goes well, I'll be getting an away Poku jersey.

Got any pics to share? I thought about trying them too...but there's no buyer protection with them really.

Got any pics to share? I thought about trying them too...but there's no buyer protection with them really.
I haven't gotten it yet, but there's a few videos like the one posted above.

I was worried about there being no buyer protection or paying via PayPal, but since my friends strongly recommended it, I was confident enough to place the order.

May invest in a NYCFC shirt for my holidays in Spain later on this year, home or away that is the question! Sky blue oon is better than our home shirt but I want I want to stand out a bit.

Just checked out their site and they have this video on the NYCFC page
I'm an avid jersey collector. I don't usually buy knockoffs, but gogoalshop is absolutely the way to go if you want to save money. I've picked up three jerseys from them and a few from alibaba stores and the difference is night and day. Gogoal nails it. I bought a Spurs jersey from them and it is completely indistinguishable from the Spurs jersey I bought straight from their store. Alibaba, on the other hand, is awful.

Here is a gogoalshop review I did.

http://m.imgur.com/a/2a9Z4

Reactions: PB3
I'm an avid jersey collector. I don't usually buy knockoffs, but gogoalshop is absolutely the way to go if you want to save money. I've picked up three jerseys from them and a few from alibaba stores and the difference is night and day. Gogoal nails it. I bought a Spurs jersey from them and it is completely indistinguishable from the Spurs jersey I bought straight from their store. Alibaba, on the other hand, is awful.

Here is a gogoalshop review I did.

http://m.imgur.com/a/2a9Z4

Great tip. I really can't afford the full priced from the team shop but gogoal is affordable. I might have to jump on this.