What Number On An Overseas Custom Replica Jersey. Thoughts?

Indent42,

Send a message to the seller before leaving feedback. Let them know your concerns.

That's rough. It's always hit or miss when it comes down to jerseys especially when they have the heat pressed logos and names on em. I ordered a USMNT 2015 shirt and the only thing heat pressed on it is the stripes on the neck tag area. I haven't had any issues with it but it seems like if I don't care for it it could crease and crumble maybe even peel off. I'll show you guys some pics.

http://imgur.com/a/PI4wB
Looks good.

Well I will see what happens. If I have a problem I may just try a different seller...and then moving forward Ill decide if Ill just get numberless kits from China, or simply stick to buying official stuff. From what Ive seen and read all over the net, screen pressing is hit or miss.

Would be nice if the numbers were a thin patch that could be sewn on =P. Then again, one of my favorite t-shirts has a cartoon character screen printed on it...and Ive had the shirt since high school and never had a problem with it. And it was cheap and I never baby it at all.

Im gonna do more sleuthing in the mean time.

Reactions: Amon
Looks good.

Well I will see what happens. If I have a problem I may just try a different seller...and then moving forward Ill decide if Ill just get numberless kits from China, or simply stick to buying official stuff. From what Ive seen and read all over the net, screen pressing is hit or miss.

Would be nice if the numbers were a thin patch that could be sewn on =P. Then again, one of my favorite t-shirts has a cartoon character screen printed on it...and Ive had the shirt since high school and never had a problem with it. And it was cheap and I never baby it at all.

I'd say try a couple of sellers some are really good. But yeah screen printing is hit or miss. For some reason they can't get them down like the authentics.

Looks good.

I'd say try a couple of sellers some are really good. But yeah screen printing is hit or miss. For some reason they can't get them down like the authentics.

Indent42,

Send a message to the seller before leaving feedback. Let them know your concerns.
Feedback? I don't really want to get into it with them. I can't wear it anyway so it doesn't make much difference. I'm just gonna leave it.

Feedback? I don't really want to get into it with them. I can't wear it anyway so it doesn't make much difference. I'm just gonna leave it.
Leave feedback anyways...it helps future buyers know about fit and quality. I sized up because I read a feedback review telling me to do so with them.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Package made it to Queens today. The US PS sort facility in Flushing actually. So considering the order happened on May 23rd...shipping takes about two weeks if I receive it by Saturday.

UPDATE:

Package made it to Queens today. The US PS sort facility in Flushing actually. So considering the order happened on May 23rd...shipping takes about two weeks if I receive it by Saturday.
It varies by seller tbh. My USA shirt took like a week and 2 days.

It varies by seller tbh. My USA shirt took like a week and 2 days.
Maybe its because my shirt is custom that it took longer? And who was your seller again?

Ive been trying to find a good seller for USWNT 2015 World Cup jerseys too.

Damn, the peeling concern is disconcerting. Well, Ill see how it is once I get it. For under 20 bucks I guess we cant complain.

If it doesnt work out I may try another aliexpress seller, or just give gogoalshop a try. If that doesnt work out either, then Ill know my experiment with China will not have found me a long term supplier.

I once order from that shop .I think the quality is not bad but anyway .We need to support the official website .

Here is what I ordered from that http://www.gogoalshop.net

lymNofw.jpg

Be careful with gogoalshop.NET. They have been reported as a scam site many times.

Reactions: PB3
Also, my gogoalshop.com order is currently in Flushing, so I should have it soon. I've actually been able to track it which I thought was nice for a product coming from China

Reactions: jaycrewz
My jersey arrives today. Ill try to do a review tomorrow or early in the coming week.

You sure it was from gogoalshop.NET? gogoalshop.COM is a trusted site
Yeah. Dot COM is the trusted site. Dot NET is a fake. Gogoalshop.com and many people online have said so. Be careful people.
Here is what I ordered from that http://www.gogoalshop.net

lymNofw.jpg
Do you mind giving us a review on the product?

UPDATE:

I received the jersey yesterday and there's good things and bad things about this $17 jersey.

First the good:

1. The custom name and number looks good. Its straight, has the correct font, the correct style, the correct coloring, and is printed down well. It doesnt feel like it would come off easily. I actually did a light machine wash and hang dry after my review in order to do a quick test of the screen printing quality.

2. The MLS patches were actually decent quality for the price, and sewn down. I didnt think think would be sewn down, so I was presently surprised.

3. The NYCFC patch was spot on, and well embroidered.

4. The adidas patch was embroidered and of good quality as well.

The not so good:

5. The white mesh stripes across the back of the jersey, and above the name, see to have a couple of pulls in different spots. This wasnt really a big deal to me though, and I expected small mistakes like that. I mentioned this little mistake because I do wonder if those pulls can become big tears over time.

The Bad:

6. The letters I and H in ETIHAD were printed crooked. This bothered me some, but its mostly noticeable if you look for it...and I really looked things over. You can see how the I does not line up properly with the T.

7. The inaugural patch was cut crooked. It was laid down straight on the shirt, but it was cut from its cloth crookedly. I didnt mind too much that it was a cloth patch and not screen printing, as it looked nice and was laid down nice. The problem was its just cut crooked. No bueno.

8. Worst of all, theres a permanent crease over the front of the shirt. I tried a cool iron on the inside-out side, and that didnt do anything. It always makes it look like the shirt has a weird area thats a different color. I could have gotten over everything else if that wasnt there. But its too easy for me to see that and be bothered by it.

All in all, Im not happy with the shirt in terms of wearing it to game days or even casually...mainly because of the permanent lines of the front. However, for 17 bucks I feel like I got a good quality NYCFC patch and two ok quality MLS patches that I can use for something else.

In other words, based on what the seller tells me after I let him know about the quality problems, I will likely just cut the patches off and use them as team pride decoration on something else (book bag, t -shirt, hat etc)

So yeah, im not upset by this experience. Im very suprised by the quality of the breathable fabric used to make the jersey. I was very surprised at how the name-set was well done. And its funny...the custom name-set is what I expected to be screwed up, but it wasnt.

Ill keep you all informed on what the seller says. In the end I may give another aliexpress seller a try, or gogoalshop.com as well. After that I'll re-evaluate if I will continue with such means of jersey purchase or not.

EDIT - I changed one of the pictures just so my identity is less available.

Attachments

• nycfc 2.jpg
    nycfc 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 197
  • nycfc 3.jpg
    nycfc 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • nycfc 4.jpg
    nycfc 4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • nycfc 5.jpg
    nycfc 5.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 199
  • nycfc 6.jpg
    nycfc 6.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 197
  • nycfc 7.jpg
    nycfc 7.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • nycfc 8.jpg
    nycfc 8.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • nycfc 1.jpg
    nycfc 1.jpg
    929.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
After a little bit of misunderstanding and push back from the seller, he's offered to resend the jersey with my recommendations for improvement...but that I pay 6 bucks for the shipping? Thoughts?

Im thinking to just say screw it and give a gogoalshop.com gaga deal a shot. Seems like the quality is much better in their videos.