Where Are My Seats?

• Thread starter Nicholas Constantino
  • Start date
N

Nicholas Constantino

hey guys,

I hope somebody can help me out. I have never been to Yankee Stadium before and I got my tickets as a gift so I'm not sure how close or far they are from the field. I am section 225S, row 9, seats 9 and 10. I looked on the site and the seat map and it looks like they're pretty far up there. But then I saw this http://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/32708/Yankee+Stadium/section-225/row-9/seat-2/ and it seems like it's way closer than it looks, but I'm not sure how reliable that is, plus it's a different sport. Just wondering if I should bring binoculars to my first game or not!
Any help is appreciated, thanks guys :)

I hate doing this to a new user, but I've got to call bullshit. There's no way you "don't" know what these seats look like.

So it looks like your seats are around Section 123, Row 16 on @ClearWindow 's link. If that's the case, that's a pretty impressive gift to receive. The penalty area starts right where the dugout begins. The goal post is right about first base. You definitely do not need binoculars. You'll be in the middle of the action. Congrats on the awesome seats!

Last edited:
The best seats clearly are higher sections behind the goals. March isn't exactly looking great right now (though ironically I'll probably see a game in person before most do) but I would definitely choose sections 212-213. Of course there are other views "less than appealing" but its not like the entire stadium has an awful footballing view. The Third Rail apparently will be situated near the Yankee Stadium logo. A tony bit further away from the pitch than the opposite goal stand but not that big a deal.

I hate doing this to a new user, but I've got to call bullshit. There's no way you "don't" know what these seats look like.

So it looks like your seats are around Section 123, Row 16 on @ClearWindow 's link. If that's the case, that's a pretty impressive gift to receive. The penalty area starts right where the dugout begins. The goal post is right about first base. You definitely do not need binoculars. You'll be in the middle of the action. Congrats on the awesome seats!
Hey thanks for this man! I am excited. I am being genuine though, as I am home from college I don't have access to a computer, just my phone.. So I can't do the virtual stadium tour.. And the seats looks far away on just the picture of the stadium map. I do know my mom spent a lot of money though so that's why I was concerned that they might be far away. Thanks again :)

Hey thanks for this man! I am excited. I am being genuine though, as I am home from college I don't have access to a computer, just my phone.. So I can't do the virtual stadium tour.. And the seats looks far away on just the picture of the stadium map. I do know my mom spent a lot of money though so that's why I was concerned that they might be far away. Thanks again :)
I apologize for my initial response. The cynic in me was too quick to react. You're a lucky guy to receive such an amazing gift. You should get a pretty good resale for matches you can't make.

Nicholas, that's an awesome gift! I will be nearby. Ein, I hope you are correct about the view from 123 as I am in the first row of that section! It looks like a cool view and an exciting part of the pitch, but I still am curious about how it will be live with the pitch layout. I can't wait to check it out in person.

Nicholas, that's an awesome gift! I will be nearby. Ein, I hope you are correct about the view from 123 as I am in the first row of that section! It looks like a cool view and an exciting part of the pitch, but I still am curious about how it will be live with the pitch layout. I can't wait to check it out in person.
Fantastic! Maybe I will see you at the game!

Reactions: JayH
I found a couple pictures via google images of the Liverpool / Manchester City friendly at Yankee Stadium. Hopefully this could give you a good, or better idea, of the views.

man-city-liverpool.jpg

yankee-stadium-soccer-3.jpg

yankee-stadium-soccer.jpg

I think the views are pretty good. Of course it would be better if you were right up against the field boundaries but this is the trade-off we'll have deal with for the forseeable future.