Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

Anybody get their bags yet? I got an email saying they were trying to send them out before the end of the year.

Update from today's Cityzens Update email:

Enrollment Gift Update
21436_58_bk.jpg

While our goal was to deliver enrollment gifts in December, this will be delayed. The quality of the samples we received did not meet our expectations. We want our City Members to receive a quality bag, and were not willing to sacrifice that in order to deliver them this month. The new projected delivery timeframe is January 2016.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Neeeeeevver gonna happen. We also get a scarf for re-signing up for season tickets, right?

Reactions: Goodfella
If so, KWS, Nemec and Calle would have been sent back to the assembly line for quality control.
Yep, but more importantly, Kreis would have been recalled as a Lemon.

Lemon Law

Lemon laws are Americanstate laws that provide a remedy for purchasers hiring of cars and other consumer goods coaching staff in order to compensate for products that repeatedly fail to meet standards of quality and performance

Anybody get their bags yet? I got an email saying they were trying to send them out before the end of the year.

Got a note on the email , today from NYCFC apologizing that the the gift pack would be delayed due to the poor quality of product, WE cityzens deserve better.:) . ( see below)

Enrollment Gift Update
21436_58_bk.jpg

While our goal was to deliver enrollment gifts in December, this will be delayed. The quality of the samples we received did not meet our expectations. We want our City Members to receive a quality bag, and were not willing to sacrifice that in order to deliver them this month. The new projected delivery timeframe is January 2016.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

I hope they get the season scarf properly done, even though #3 was my least favorite choice. The majority, of 43% of, Cityzens have no taste in design. Checkered? Why? Ugly AF.
another way of looking at it, is that 57% of Cityzens explicitly did NOT want the checkered scarf and opted for one of the other two designs.

Reactions: Jock
another way of looking at it, is that 57% of Cityzens explicitly did NOT want the checkered scarf and opted for one of the other two designs.

With 1 and 2 being so similar is led 3 to the win, just like Trump running as a third party candidate. If it was heads up, 3 wouldn't have won.

Reactions: Jock
That's not necessarily accurate. 57% chose another as a first choice but that does not mean they thought #3 was their last choice. #3 could have had 43% 1st place votes and 57% second place (if this had been an option to rank) - not that we'll ever know.

That's not necessarily accurate. 57% chose another as a first choice but that does not mean they thought #3 was their last choice. #3 could have had 43% 1st place votes and 57% second place (if this had been an option to rank) - not that we'll ever know.
And this is exactly what happens when there's no transparency in the front office! #CFGout

I just went cross eyed trying to read that. All I know is this is what I was thinking of:
With 1 and 2 being so similar is led 3 to the win, just like Trump running as a third party candidate. If it was heads up, 3 wouldn't have won.
The ugly one won cuz everyone with any sense was split between one of the reasonable designs. Except I'm thinking Jeb over Trump tbh (after the Hillary/Bernie split). but that's neither here nor there.