Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

Anybody remember #MLSScheduleislateBecause ?

Now start #NYCFCEnrollmentGiftisLateBecause

They have to manually take out the 17,000 Grabavoy, Kreis and Wingert bobble heads ordered as a special surprise.
The factory that was going to make them proved to be adept at making custom MCFC season ticket cards, so they wanted to get a jump start on those for new year.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I realize your post was back on October 2015 and now its Feb, 2916 and possibly its been resolved. back Sept / Oct you should had gotten an email asking for your preferences : backpack or laptop case. If not, Have you called them about this? The Fan Services dept. are pretty good rectifying mistakes, omissions and such, inconveniences’. Use your charming talent to get through.;) . Call lovely Emily she is a Fan Services rep. Best of luck
Emily is fantastic. I ordered a T-shirt off of the Cityzens site and received a separate email asking for my address.

I then replied with a snarky comment on how this is ridiculously inefficient...why couldn't they just look at the address on my profile....why wasn't there a prompt when ordering....and Emily responded very nicely, "Thank you very much for providing this feedback. I could not agree with you more regarding this process and this is definitely something we are hoping to improve in year two."

I wonder if she's single.

3 more days of mail left in Feb. Then we've been swindled yet again.

I just got a response to my email I sent to my rep on this, and he said that we should expect them middle of March now.

Hasn't actually been that long. Only seems that way.

Agree , actually the break between the last home game to the present seems that it has happened in a blink of an eye. We were freezing , snow barely 3 weeks ago. then the sky falling with all that rain, last week & this Sunday its supposed to be spring weather. Chucky the rodent is right...Lol
Hurray NYCFC opener is around the corner.

Reactions: Ulrich
Emily is fantastic. I ordered a T-shirt off of the Cityzens site and received a separate email asking for my address.

I then replied with a snarky comment on how this is ridiculously inefficient...why couldn't they just look at the address on my profile....why wasn't there a prompt when ordering....and Emily responded very nicely, "Thank you very much for providing this feedback. I could not agree with you more regarding this process and this is definitely something we are hoping to improve in year two."

I wonder if she's single.

Hey this a soccer forum, not a dating site. My tip: She is always around the stadium on game days shake her hand and check for a ring;)

Has anyone got their gift yet? or any recent correspondences from the team regarding them?

I was told yesterday by the end of this month.
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png

I'm hoping they stuff our bags with cool shit because of the delayed delayed delay.

Reactions: adam
it comes with an autographed picture of Kries, A replica brush Wingert used before the inaugural home opener, and a wearable plush replica of Brovsky's mustache ....

The enrollment gifts are like the Loc Ness Moster, Big Foot, The Abominable Snowman and Unicorns.
I'm doubling-down and rolling mine into next year for the trifecta of gifts.... I want a pass to cut to the front of all lines at YS.

Reactions: PaddingtonB.