Which teams in other sports do you side with?

Which teams in other sports do you side with?

• Total voters
Interesting. I wonder how many Red Sox fans are rooting for the soccer team in Yankee Stadium?
Too expand on this..... I had not followed MLS before and when NYCFC was announced I looked at it as a chance to root for a NY team but to also be in on the ground floor. My son (Sox fan also) who is 21 feels the same way. The way I looked at it was that with CFG and the Yankees involved with the team it had to be a winner. I can easily compartmentalize watching NYCFC play in YS. I'm not there for baseball so it's all good!

Jets
Tottenham Hotspur

Lifelong Jets and NFL fan, god help me. However, NYCFC and Spurs have helped me wean myself from that mental illness that is Jets fandom. Been a Spurs fan since the mid-aughts, and especially since 2011 or so. I follow Barca too, have some connections there, as well as Porto and Ajax. Used to be a pretty dedicated Yankees fan. I supported the Mets as well when they were doing well, and nowadays due to some friends, I am more apt to support the Mets and Cyclones. I was of course a Metro and Red Bulls fan all those years, when they were the only option. But once Red Bull bought them I always felt a little silly. Plus the NJ thing. So glad that NYCFC showed up and now represent the city :thumbsup: