Win! (Sports Documentary)-- Who's going to the Tribeca Film Festival screenings?

Win! came out on digital platforms to buy and rent today!

Relive all the stories of Jesus Kreis, LampardGate, and more as NYCFC played it's Historic Inaugural first season in MLS!

http://www.win-themovie.com/

iTunes $9.99 (Buy)
Amazon $5.99 (Rent), $9.99 (Buy)

Last edited:
So we'll this movie be seen in any other places?? What about the rest of us ? I wonder how Mr Tampa Fl NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan gonna see it ? If this film or the message of Soccer growing in America is important to it's maker than it has to been seen anywhere it can and not to some swank film festival !!

So we'll this movie be seen in any other places?? What about the rest of us ? I wonder how Mr Tampa Fl NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan gonna see it ? If this film or the message of Soccer growing in America is important to it's maker than it has to been seen anywhere it can and not to some swank film festival !!
It's now on available on iTunes and amazon, and on demand through most cable providers worldwide.

I don't think I am going to watch until after our season concludes. I'm not prepared for the meandering feels from last season while I'm still pumped about this one.

They should make the team watch it. Twice.

giphy.gif

Angela Miller Angela Miller you should really follow the clubs Twitter and website http://NYCFC.com
No one here has exclusive info. It's all shared by the club through their many social media networks and website.
I know you're 100% dedicated to Andrea but it's why some people give you a bit of a hard time. You seem to not make an effort to emerse yourself in the team and then post on here expecting to be spoon fed.

Reactions: LostAnvil
Angela Miller Angela Miller you should really follow the clubs Twitter and website http://NYCFC.com
No one here has exclusive info. It's all shared by the club through their many social media networks and website.
I know you're 100% dedicated to Andrea but it's why some people give you a bit of a hard time. You seem to not make an effort to emerse yourself in the team and then post on here expecting to be spoon fed.

o
Wow !!! How cool were you......Until that last sentence!! Look I've been trying so hard to get along with those on this forum!! But WTF?? So your telling me I can't ask a question or add to thread because of Andrea? I Have gone as far as i can go as far emerging myself for this team !! I'v come to Love and Respect the Hell out of David I even gave him the Batman title I'v spoke on him many times. I've got a better knowledge of Frank. Picked up a new person of interest in Mix ! Think Mikey L is the cutest little joker !! Call Tommy Mac a bulldog for his sweet inside but gruff outside and one hell of a player! Think RJ Allen is cool ! Then there Jack Harrison the boy wonder!! But I refuse to BLOW THE DICK of Josh Lame Ass Saunders !! SO There !! But EXCUSE ME ! AC MILAN Taught me a hard lesson on Team Loyalty and what an Organisation dose to fans that bleed for them!! Yes I came to the MLS Very Unwilling !! This was not my choice SOMEBODY else forced this on me ! On that Somebody your talking about the man who changed my entire life!! I'm sick to death of fighting with this forum on him !! He's My Right Period !! This is why I'm trying to get along with people who'v done Nothing But Disrespect Me from the Start ! But that last Sentence and your accusation is Wrong and Hurtful !! Why so nice when i asked for help over comcast to this ! Why ?? when i thanked you and hoped for your Safety when your weather is bad ! Now You Think I think I should be Your Words" Spoon Fed" OKAY Mr Tampa you can either Apologize at least take the foot out your mouth !! I did nothing again nothing for this!! THANK ME For Not Using the name i want to call you so bad I'm Trying to better myself!!!

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
I'm over an hour in, I just want to say -- this is a fantastic film. Really, really interesting to see all of this. They don't even get to the season opener until an hour in. There's a ton of good stuff in this movie.

Also, Jason Kreis comes off very well in this movie. His speech to the team before the home opener was terrifc. That's a guy that really understood the challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayH and NYCFC_Dan
o
Wow !!! How cool were you......Until that last sentence!! Look I've been trying so hard to get along with those on this forum!! But WTF?? So your telling me I can't ask a question or add to thread because of Andrea? I Have gone as far as i can go as far emerging myself for this team !! I'v come to Love and Respect the Hell out of David I even gave him the Batman title I'v spoke on him many times. I've got a better knowledge of Frank. Picked up a new person of interest in Mix ! Think Mikey L is the cutest little joker !! Call Tommy Mac a bulldog for his sweet inside but gruff outside and one hell of a player! Think RJ Allen is cool ! Then there Jack Harrison the boy wonder!! But I refuse to BLOW THE DICK of Josh Lame Ass Saunders !! SO There !! But EXCUSE ME ! AC MILAN Taught me a hard lesson on Team Loyalty and what an Organisation dose to fans that bleed for them!! Yes I came to the MLS Very Unwilling !! This was not my choice SOMEBODY else forced this on me ! On that Somebody your talking about the man who changed my entire life!! I'm sick to death of fighting with this forum on him !! He's My Right Period !! This is why I'm trying to get along with people who'v done Nothing But Disrespect Me from the Start ! But that last Sentence and your accusation is Wrong and Hurtful !! Why so nice when i asked for help over comcast to this ! Why ?? when i thanked you and hoped for your Safety when your weather is bad ! Now You Think I think I should be Your Words" Spoon Fed" OKAY Mr Tampa you can either Apologize at least take the foot out your mouth !! I did nothing again nothing for this!! THANK ME For Not Using the name i want to call you so bad I'm Trying to better myself!!!

Again, 99% of what you wrote is irrelevant to what I said. I was trying to help you. You're taking this WAY to hard. I told you what you need to do to be a better member of this forum and make it easier for people to engage with you. Seeing as how you complain about people giving you a hard time. Seek out information and emerse yourself in the club. That doesn't mean know who the players are and not blowing Saunders.
I simply said to visit the clubs website and maybe Twitter/FB from time to time so you can follow along with what's going on with the 'club.'
So we don't have to derail threads/game chat when you just now find out (after 2 years) what Mix makes and go nuts over it or that we don't train in NYC and so on.
Again, you can choose to take the above personally or you can use it to better your experience here.
There's nothing wrong with asking questions just don't be surprised when people choose not to reply because they can't take your questions seriously.

I'm over an hour in, I just want to say -- this is a fantastic film. Really, really interesting to see all of this. They don't even get to the season opener until an hour in. There's a ton of good stuff in this movie.

Also, Jason Kreis comes off very well in this movie. His speech to the team before the home opener was terrifc. That's a guy that really understood the challenge.
I would be interested to know the extent of the update on season 2 once you end up finishing it.

I would be interested to know the extent of the update on season 2 once you end up finishing it.

The only update was a titlecard at the end: "As of August, 2016, NYCFC is in first place." Frankly, the first 80 minutes of the movie are the run-up, the first game, and the home opener. There is very little talk about the season as a whole. They go into the end of the season a bit (DC game in the rain and last home game are shown), and they talk about Kreis being fired at the very end.

Reactions: JayH
I'm on the Team site everyday and have been since the rumors before you know who joined ! I indeed know all about there Twitter and Facebook that's apart of my daily routine ! Your the one that brought up Andrea ! I didn't !! All I asked was if the film could be seen outside NY ? I notice you dismissed all that i said on the team saying irrelevant then went and further attacked me on other threads and I'm not supposed to take it personally! If your trying to help all I'm getting is back thrown to the wall ! I'm not about to jump through impossible hoops for people !! I know I can never be taken seriously on this forum put yourself in my place when i get what i get from people!! But my point is that if i give others a chance as they are why not the same for me ?? I LOVE this Sport and Support the Team as I do Andrea ! I just want the best for everyone !! This Team and the MLS needs all of us who ever we are for it's survival That I'm sure you can agree and take serious!! Thank You !!

Last edited:
I'm on the Team site everyday and have been since the rumors before you know who joined ! I indeed know all about there Twitter and Facebook that's apart of my daily routine ! Your the one that brought up Andrea ! I didn't !! All I asked was if the film could be seen outside NY ? I notice you dismissed all that i said on the team saying irrelevant then went and further attacked me on other threads and I'm not supposed to take it personally! If your trying to help all I'm getting is back thrown to the wall ! I'm not about to jump through impossible hoops for people !! I know I can never be taken seriously on this forum put yourself in my place when i get what i get from people!! But my point is that if i give others a chance as they are why not the same for me ?? I LOVE this Sport and Support the Team as I do Andrea ! I just want the best for everyone !! This Team and the MLS needs all of us who ever we are for it's survival That I'm sure you can agree and take serious!! Thank You !!
http://www.nycfc.com/post/2016/10/18/win-movie-available-now

"You can't stop everything. And I love the challenge of trying to stop everything. I've played for 12 years, I've seen a lot of things, I've been through more than a lot of most other players have in their career, and I think that I can help this team become a champion." - Josh Saunders, Win!

I didn't know it was a comedy.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think that Jason Kreis would say fuck so much in the film as I did about his decisions during the year.

I also had two cameos in the film. Getting out of the subway during the first home game and with Villa by the tunnel at the last home game.

Last edited:
Managed to finally watch it last night, I think someone mentioned above can you watch it worldwide, answer to that question, you can definitely in the UK

My two cents, really enjoyed, one thing I do enjoy about NYCFC is the level interaction with the fans via social media and how much you get to see behind the scenes, you can tell they really wanna do it for the fans, you have to realise that doesn't happen as much in the Premier League, where everything is about making money from the customers

Villa, Kreis, Reyna and Lampard came off as likeable, Villa is one of my all favourite non United player of all time, old school mentally, would of though like to see what happened with the Melbourne situation, I'm guessing he didn't really want to be their

Last question is will their be a Win 2?