Win - The Movie

I avya

I actually read reports in England on what you said, comes down to this MCFC are the parent club and NYCFC are the sister club, whatever MCFC says goes first, I think it was a cover up as Lampard was playing well for MCFC and decided they wanted to keep him to help their chances of winning the league, to NYCFC it was slap in the face as fans could interpret it as a market ploy, it wasnt handled well and I agree with you their

Tbh I dont see room for Frank in the team, you have a exciting player in Mix who plays similar to him and playing a 3 of Pirlo, Lampard and Mix isn't a good fit at all, I won't be surprised if he doesn't start much
Actually, CFG is the umbrella parent and MCFC & NYCFC are siblings. At least that's how it's set up legally.

Reactions: adam
I avya

I actually read reports in England on what you said, comes down to this MCFC are the parent club and NYCFC are the sister club, whatever MCFC says goes first, I think it was a cover up as Lampard was playing well for MCFC and decided they wanted to keep him to help their chances of winning the league, to NYCFC it was slap in the face as fans could interpret it as a market ploy, it wasnt handled well and I agree with you their

Tbh I dont see room for Frank in the team, you have a exciting player in Mix who plays similar to him and playing a 3 of Pirlo, Lampard and Mix isn't a good fit at all, I won't be surprised if he doesn't start much

Ok, now you're getting close to trolling. Parent - sister - redheaded stepchild is irrelevant, don't know any other reason you'd bring that up. Fanbase was obviously lied to from the start, the coverup only occurred when Frank would stay past January and it all was exposed; that's the point here. And I agree, Frank doesn't fit well in this system, but has nothing to do with Mix. We'll see how healthy he is and how he's used, but no one here is excepting much.

EDIT: Ulrich Ulrich said 10 goals. And I hope he's right.

Ok, now you're getting close to trolling. Parent - sister - redheaded stepchild is irrelevant, don't know any other reason you'd bring that up. Fanbase was obviously lied to from the start, the coverup only occurred when Frank would stay past January and it all was exposed; that's the point here. And I agree, Frank doesn't fit well in this system, but has nothing to do with Mix. We'll see how healthy he is and how he's used, but no one here is excepting much.

Almost felt like I was becoming the ugly stepchild that gets ignored.....

Reactions: adam

My apologies if you saw it as trolling, I wasn't trying to come across like that and I think you might of miss interpret what I was trying to get across, tbh the Lampard situation was handled poorly and should of been handled better by MCFC, they took advantage of a situation, problem is I don't think Lampard will ever been embraced by the NYCFC fans because of it and I don't blame them, he got some winning over to do

Can't find a trailer as of yet, but some still shots on the movie page indicate that there will be a big focus on Reyna, some war room stuff (shot of guys around a table), following some players (cue shots of Villa in NY) and...wait for it, a shot of Kreis doing a tactics overview. Oooohhh.

Can't find a trailer as of yet, but some still shots on the movie page indicate that there will be a big focus on Reyna, some war room stuff (shot of guys around a table), following some players (cue shots of Villa in NY) and...wait for it, a shot of Kreis doing a tactics overview. Oooohhh.
So is it a doc or fiction?

Wait...it's a mockumentary I bet.

My apologies if you saw it as trolling, I wasn't trying to come across like that and I think you might of miss interpret what I was trying to get across, tbh the Lampard situation was handled poorly and should of been handled better by MCFC, they took advantage of a situation, problem is I don't think Lampard will ever been embraced by the NYCFC fans because of it and I don't blame them, he got some winning over to do

Don't worry about it, and definitely don't take it personally. There has been so much back and forth and bickering over this particular point that it's nearly impossible for anyone to bring it up and not end up in a pissing contest.

Don't worry about it, and definitely don't take it personally. There has been so much back and forth and bickering over this particular point that it's nearly impossible for anyone to bring it up and not end up in a pissing contest.

Probably won't help because I'm new, I understand your guys passion and that you don't want to be a feeder club to anyone, I could of chosen my words better

Reactions: Kubah and Ulrich