2016 Preseason Thread

We should just sign them all (if they're good) regardless of nationality and then just loan them out until we have room

The Leeds rumor is from last March-April and had nothing to do with pulling out of Harrison.

hey its what i read recently, not sure if its the same info from back then. but there is a feel Red bull wasnts to pull out, time will tell

Wingert is not at training today either.
OK, what the hell do you do for a day job? You're posting 24/7 and have a ridiculous amount of "connections" that turn out to be right far more often than not.

We can rule out the following professions: teacher - the kids need more constant attention than you could give, Banker/trader - the portfolio needs more constant attention than you can give, lawyer - billable hours are king, medical professional - patients need more constant attention than you could give......

Could be IT, marketing, College/Grad student, Claudio Reyna's assistant.......

[and yes, I'm home sick so I have more than enough time to post]

NYCFC twitter was just streaming the team training on periscope. Definitely worth checking out.
Thanks for flagging it. Amazing how professional athletes tend to have a training regime that looks a lot like my kids on the playground. And yet I watched it with rapt attention. Twice.

OK, what the hell do you do for a day job? You're posting 24/7 and have a ridiculous amount of "connections" that turn out to be right far more often than not.

We can rule out the following professions: teacher - the kids need more constant attention than you could give, Banker/trader - the portfolio needs more constant attention than you can give, lawyer - billable hours are king, medical professional - patients need more constant attention than you could give......

Could be IT, marketing, College/Grad student, Claudio Reyna's assistant.......

[and yes, I'm home sick so I have more than enough time to post]
No comment on the job…

But we may have an international spot freed up soon. A current international player was in the process of getting his drivers license which likely means he's gotten a green card. It's not definite yet but I'm asking around.

No comment on the job…

But we may have an international spot freed up soon. A current international player was in the process of getting his drivers license which likely means he's gotten a green card. It's not definite yet but I'm asking around.
Ah, the NYC DMV..... with the rate they process people waiting in the lines, it's no wonder you have so much time on your hands to post!