Away - 03/05 Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think/know we will see RJ at RB. I hope we will see Chanot there, with Brillant and Callens at CB.

I'm not about to go back and re-watch the last game, but from what I remember, RJ's contributions going forward included a few sky-ed crosses that literally went over the crossbar, and a cheap torso punch when he got stripped inside the first 5 min. Guy needs to get his shit together.

Its so pleasant that we can complain about RJ this season. Instead of having to hold him up as a good squad player that can do a job.

The Vieria/Reyna combo really has their stuff together.

I'm guessing we had yesterday and today off. Will train here tomorrow-Fri and fly out Saturday morning. Get a night session in.

giphy.gif

This will be me driving home Friday night from work. Can't fucking wait for this weekend!

Interesting and really strange, why would you need the league to encourage you to open for game 1? Why would you ever want to loose the momentum and excitement of a new stadium by having your season ticket holders go to a different stadium and sit in a temporary seat for 1-2 games only to then move.

Or maybe it's all just BS as they try to give them an easy out for anything that doesn't work week 1.

Was googling to try to figure out who is injured and stumbled across this little gem, they also apparently have issues with high numbers of homeless people that live around the stadium. Those construction update pictures coming out all winter had made envious when contrasted with our stadium situation this is certainly helping to diminish that feeling.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/conc...ion-around-new-orlando-city-stadium/498128086

Interesting and really strange, why would you need the league to encourage you to open for game 1? Why would you ever want to loose the momentum and excitement of a new stadium by having your season ticket holders go to a different stadium and sit in a temporary seat for 1-2 games only to then move.

Or maybe it's all just BS as they try to give them an easy out for anything that doesn't work week 1.

Well the toilets not flushing, hot dogs not being hot, and dust won't be on tv for the game.

https://newdayreview.com/2017/02/25...carlos-rivas-assists-in-preseason-finale-win/

According to this article the possible injured plyers are: Rafael Ramos (RB), Kevin Alton (RB), Tony Rocha (RB/LB), Jose Aja (D), and Jonathan Spector (D).

looks like Mata, Villa with his love of drifting left and whoever plays LW might end up going against a very unproven RB.

How many times do we think Kries has called Wingert to beg him to come out of retirement so far?

Last edited:

I think they meant that Orlando hoped to be on the road for the first two weeks of the season to give them time to prepare the stadium. Like Toronto did last year.

That said, my hot dog on Sunday had better be goddamn hot.

Team had last two days off and fly out tomorrow. If they do a night session that would be 4 days of training in. Unless he does a day off Saturday or a morning session Saturday.

giphy.gif

Fuck yeah this is how I'm waking up on Sunday... suited up and all

Status
Not open for further replies.