[2014] Loan Watch

Personally I wouldn't lose any sleep over it at all. If history has taught us anything, when it comes to breaking news and NYCFC, believe it when it happens.

You know.......the team is definitely moving to Westchester. The team is definitely moving to Yonkers. Xavi to NYCFC is a done deal. Bronx stadium site is a done deal. 24K season tickets sold........did I miss any?

Honestly I'm okay with him staying an extra month until Yaya returns. The first few weeks of preseason will mainly be fitness related anyway. Which Frank obviously doesn't absolutely need.

But if he isn't here MD1 then I'd be very pissed.

Reactions: Goodfella
Yeah, he's going to be a much more essential part of our team. We can't really afford to have him building up his repertoire with his teammates during the season rather than during preseason.

For those poking fun, you must not know indykaila. Follow him on twitter. Best transfer news out there.

It's worth noting that pellegrini's statements have become a lot more cautious i.e. there's a good chance we (MCFC from pellegrini's perspective) won't get to keep him. With how Frank's played, you can't blame him for opening up the conversation but let's see what happens before we freak out. Having a player coveted by a team with serious aspirations to win the English Premier League and Champions League, among other honors, is a good problem to have.

Reactions: OSNY87
Frank himself said there is no way he is staying.

And that's something worth noting too.

If Frank doesn't want to stay, he's not staying. This isn't like American leagues where you can do whatever you want with a player and too bad, so sad if the player wants to be somewhere else. If Frank wants to stay with MCFC through the year, he probably will. If he doesn't, he'll be with NYCFC.

There's a bigger chance that pells is using the Lampard business to get MCFC to invest in a midfielder in the January transfer window (cough cough Isco) than to actually keep Lamps.

Only way I'm ok with Lamps staying in Manchester is if we get Isco with no possibility of loan.

Rather amusing stuff over on Facebook.

Two or three months ago all the Europoseurnitwits were pointing and laughing at NYCFC and MLS with the usual "retirement league" bull shit.......now I'm starting to see posts pop up where said Europoseurnitwits are complaining that Lampard is too good for MLS and should stay in the Barclays League.

Then again, I've always been a guy who's rather easily amused.......

The stream is in the match thread on reddit. Don't wanna get in trouble by posting it.

Villa will be coming off the bench.

Reactions: einwindir