2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Thread

I've said for a while, Juergan's job relies n winning the GC. We did not even make the final. It's clear that he does not have the capabilities to get the most out of the team, especially when it counts. Time for him to go?

That is just terrible. 2 games in a row?

Does blatter have something to do with this? Paid off by el chapo?

What is going on?????

This outrageous. What a poor image of our beloved Futbol is going around the world. This is fodder for the Football haters. Its comical but not in a good way

Prediction: Mexico wins the Gold Cup in controversial fashion with a late phantom penalty call in the 90+ minute.

I want to see Jamaica win though, just so we can fucking crush them in this one game playoff. Which will probably be played in the US because CONCACAF.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I've said for a while, Juergan's job relies n winning the GC. We did not even make the final. It's clear that he does not have the capabilities to get the most out of the team, especially when it counts. Time for him to go?

If they make a change, it has to be now. The way I see it, his players make him look good, he never makes them look good.

If they make a change, it has to be now. The way I see it, his players make him look good, he never makes them look good.
I agree. They can't wait and fire him any other time. The end of this Gold Cup is kind of an end of a cycle, almost like the end of a season in a league. We need a new coach to be prepared going into qualifying.

Klinnsman flaw is that he never settles on a starting 11. He chops and changes that much the team have no chemistry.

Couldn't watch last night and just woke up to this thread. Shocked. But silver lining? Did Mix not play? Might we have him in the lineup on Sunday?

Couldn't watch last night and just woke up to this thread. Shocked. But silver lining? Did Mix not play? Might we have him in the lineup on Sunday?
Mix did play, came on in the 67th minute or something. But they're also playing a third place match on Saturday at 4pm.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Mix did play, came on in the 67th minute or something. But they're also playing a third place match on Saturday at 4pm.
Oh well. It was a groggy early morning dream. Too bad.

Although ... Where's the match? If he doesn't play Saturday?

Is it klinsmanns fault that guzan makes a U11 mistake?

He had a great lineup out there, who would you have changed? Alvarado? The CB for club America? Sometimes you lose to a lesser team, especially in soccer. We just beat Germany and Netherlands, you guys are insane with the klinsmann hate.

Kries for Team USA. Klinsmann for NYCFC.
#KreisKlinsmannSwap

Reactions: NickA