2015 Mls Jersey Leaks

Couple more leaks.

NRF5awpl.jpg

xDDTlYwl.jpg

Houston's could end up being TERRIBLE. SKC went the direction that we all wanted NYCFC to go.

Never mind.

In the US, New Balance is a bigger brand than Warrior

Maybe? Of the non Core Four sports in the USA (Major League Baseball, NBA, NFL and Hockey), Warrior has a huge name for Lacrosse. I would consider Lacrosse and Soccer "fringe" sports in the USA. If your kid is playing lacrosse or soccer, he knows Warrior. Unless he runs track or is a sneakerhead, he probably doesn't know New Balance.

They're touch and go - perfect example was the Germany National jerseys - their home was sheit compared to the away jersey - god, I love that one

I personally think Germany had the best home/away jersey combination of any team at the 2014 World Cup. And Nike, or any other kit manufacturer for that matter, is also "touch and go". I mean, no one is batting 1.000 right?

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I personally think Germany had the best home/away jersey combination of any team at the 2014 World Cup. And Nike, or any other kit manufacturer for that matter, is also "touch and go". I mean, no one is batting 1.000 right?
Combination? Probably. I just haven't been a fan of their home jerseys recently

Nike had a better batting avg. Than Adidas at the world cup and in general. Right now Nike is Robinson Cano, Adidas is David Wright.

Nike had a better batting avg. Than Adidas at the world cup and in general. Right now Nike is Robinson Cano, Adidas is David Wright.

It's all a matter of opinion. For me, Germany had the best kits and Mexico was 2nd. Both Adidas. Colombia's were pretty nice too. Also Adidas.

Everyone has preferences. Some are just wrong. Haha, just kidding of course. Nike makes some nice kits and some Adidas kits are shit. I prefer Adidas, you do not. That's cool with me.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
It's all a matter of opinion. For me, Germany had the best kits and Mexico was 2nd. Both Adidas. Colombia's were pretty nice too. Also Adidas.

Everyone has preferences. Some are just wrong. Haha, just kidding of course. Nike makes some nice kits and some Adidas kits are shit. I prefer Adidas, you do not. That's cool with me.
Yeah we are going to disagree cause I find most of Adidas' design uglier than devil's ass.

I liked mexico and Germany too, but I heard a lot of opposition to those.

Reactions: Paul
Nike did the bomb pops, they had to be the worst for the US in history, including the denims. We looked like Russia. Can't wait to get rid of those

Yeah we are going to disagree cause I find most of Adidas' design uglier than devil's ass.

Despite designs that don't quite meet the standards of the devil's ass Adidas is doing ok. So no worries. ;)

You're in luck! They are being replaced with these monstrosities!
DS8iPVJ.jpg
that is still better than 70% of what other companies put out.
Despite designs that don't quite meet the standards of the devil's ass Adidas is doing ok. So no worries. ;)
It's all good, and I think they would be fine if they got out bid for MLS (please someone outbid Adidas for MLS).

Reactions: Kjbert
I like Under Armor the best. I don't like the skin tight Nike player jerseys and enough said about Adidas. Puma is the worst though. Newcastle this year is one of the ugliest jerseys I've seen, and Arsenals tight jersey isn't much better.

Reactions: Kjbert