2015 Mls Jersey Leaks

Random ? Do you guys feel about custom jerseys with your own name on the back? I think it's kinda cool especially when it's your favorite club's jersey. And if people aren't that knowledgeable about soccer, they might think it's an actual player.

Reactions: LostAnvil
Random ? Do you guys feel about custom jerseys with your own name on the back? I think it's kinda cool especially when it's your favorite club's jersey. And if people aren't that knowledgeable about soccer, they might think it's an actual player.
I much rather put my name on a jersey than were another person's name but that just me.

I really like the idea - I'm always afraid of getting a jersey with a player's name on it - what if they kill someone one day...? then you couldn't (or probably shouldn't) wear it again

We got my dad the black Germany jersey with our last name on the back and the number for the year he was born - he freggin' loved it!

Not a fan. Also not a fan of nameless jerseys. A jersey should have a players name on it, imho.

Not a fan. Also not a fan of nameless jerseys. A jersey should have a players name on it, imho.
I love that the Yankees don't have names on the jerseys. It why having your number retired as a Yankee is such a big deal, because the uniform is about the team not the player and as a Yankee you stand out so much the number can't be used by anyone else.

Reactions: Goodfella
So many jerseys I don't wear because they have a player's name no longer with the team, in some instances a rival. Example my Chelsea Champions League kit with Mata 10

So many jerseys I don't wear because they have a player's name no longer with the team, in some instances a rival. Example my Chelsea Champions League kit with Mata 10

Yeah, I have a ton of Real Madrid jerseys with players that are no longer with the club but I still wear them as long as they don't play for a direct rival and didn't embarrass themselves or the club on the way out. And then there are the ones that are club legends who I would never consider taking out of my rotation: Zidane, Raúl, Roberto Carlos, etc.

As for the personal customization - I've never done it but I wouldn't rule it out. I haven't really considered it before now. Maybe it would work well with the custom numbers with STH photos that the team just put together.

I've never been a big fan of names on jerseys. I have a tendency to believe in Murphy's Law - I've read countless accounts of people who got a player's name on a shirt literally days before the player either left the club or proceeded to commit some act that made them persona non grata and made having a shirt with their name on it tantamount to treason. Similarly, I just can't quite go along with sticking your name on a jersey. To my mind, there's an element of self-promotion involved that I'm not really au fait with. It's one thing a player having a name on their kit as the referee needs to be able to identify them. It's another having Joe Bloggs on the street advertising his name to all and sundry.

No disrespect to anyone who feels differently. I just prefer seeing clean shirts.

I wish teams would sell jerseys that just had a number on the back and no name. That would be the best in my opinion.

I have a lot of jerseys with player names of players that I like and enjoy watching play. Then I have some blank jerseys from teams I really support. And if there is a team I like and really like the jersey but don't necessarily like a player enough or I already have their jersey and the jersey is really cool then I'll get my own name on there. I got Juventus third kit this year with my own name :)

Reactions: LostAnvil
I have a lot of jerseys with player names of players that I like and enjoy watching play. Then I have some blank jerseys from teams I really support. And if there is a team I like and really like the jersey but don't necessarily like a player enough or I already have their jersey and the jersey is really cool then I'll get my own name on there. I got Juventus third kit this year with my own name :)
covering all the bases

Couple more leaks.

NRF5awpl.jpg

xDDTlYwl.jpg

Houston's could end up being TERRIBLE. SKC went the direction that we all wanted NYCFC to go.