Toronto FC

Authentic Primary (new jersey)

665bb457457d7914aaa0.jpg

Authentic Secondary (carry over jersey)

52ec3981fde188210a6b.jpg

Vancouver Whitecaps FC

Authentic Primary (new jersey)

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

Authentic Secondary ( carry over jersey)

Ill rank my top 10 jerseys for this season

1) Columbus Crew Away

thumb.aspx

Nailed it, Great colour combo, great design.

2) Columbus Crew Home

Same as the away. great colours and details.

3) New York City FC Home.

thumb.aspx

Sky blue is my fave colour. Just an elegant shirt even if it its a man city clone. Ive really started to warm up to it now.

4) Seattle Sounders Away

When the women's version leaked i though eesh, but this version is great.

5) Portland Timbers 3rd.

Should be the home jersey for Portland. Simple but classy.

6) Orlando City Away

Love this colour combo and the two tone stripes on the shirt.

7) Vancouver Whitecaps Away

Might be last years shirt, but this is still a nice shirt.

8) Montreal Impact Home

Love the colours and the fleur de lys pattern on this shirt.

9) Toronto FC Home

665bb457457d7914aaa0.jpg

Another classy shirt, great colour combo and loving the pinstripe details.

10) Vancouver Whitecaps Home

Whitecaps have always had good jerseys. This is another one.

Last edited:
My bottom 5

1) Portland home - an ugly mess with that stupid thing near the front collar

2) rbny home - yikes,

3) rbny away - yikes x 2

4) new england away - colours + that stupid neck thing again.

5) nycfc away. - Sorry to say this but its a bit of a mess really, those glossy black stripes dont work, the orange and light blue dont really work, the orange on the collar doesnt work.

These colourways for a NYFC-kit would be great in my opinion, not necessarily the design of course.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: danger
These colourways for a NYFC-kit would be great in my opinion, not necessarily the design of course.
I just want to say that I got my first Macron jersey this week, and I love it. Great fit and finish. They jerseys they have put out for Lazio, Napoli, Palace and Sporting are beautiful. Very underrated kit maker. I personally love their weird collars.

Would also love to see this color combo.

Reactions: danger
I just want to say that I got my first Macron jersey this week, and I love it. Great fit and finish. They jerseys they have put out for Lazio, Napoli, Palace and Sporting are beautiful. Very underrated kit maker. I personally love their weird collars.

Would also love to see this color combo.

I love the way the home Napoli jersey looks, but their sizing is horrible. The jersey I bought was so small compared to other companies

Reactions: SFphoto
I love the way the home Napoli jersey looks, but their sizing is horrible. The jersey I bought was so small compared to other companies
Ah man. Really? I really like the fit, but I like jerseys snug.

I can never figure out which size to order! Adidas jerseys are the worst as far as fitting on me goes. I have a medium jersey from Adidas and it hangs off of me and looks too big. In comparison I have a medium nike jersey and it fits perfectly fine. Not sure how the same size and jersey type can fit so differently.

Watching SKC last night and I never noticed how great their home ones were. Particularly the buttons at the top. I was hoping ours would be the same design with a collar, but to no avail. Maybe next year.

Reactions: Gavin23 and SFphoto
Watching SKC last night and I never noticed how great their home ones were. Particularly the buttons at the top. I was hoping ours would be the same design with a collar, but to no avail. Maybe next year.
Yeah. I want an interesting collar. Something weird like what Macron does.

Does anyone know the cycle that MLS clubs get new kits?

The general rule is 1 new kit per year, alternating between a new home kit and new away kit. For instance RBNY got a new Home kit this year and retained Away kit from the previous year. Next year they will get a new Away kit and retain this year's home kit. 3rd kits are excluded from the rotation, as some teams have only used them sparingly and others have retained over multiple years.

My expectation for NYC is retain the home and get a new Away and have seen something to that effect when team sent out a survey re: Away kit for next year and what phrase/slogan should be on the inside neck band

Reactions: MagnusPax