2015 U. S. Open Cup

I am in Section 27, right below the supporters.
Pretty sure that's one of our sections. 25, 26, 27, and above those 25A, 26A, 27A.
00300d2e-c2cd-4c8c-8b44-da993c4c0421.jpg

All the lower-left blue ones are us.

Reactions: brookln231
Results for MLS teams last night but what happened to Seattle:

[...] Brad Evans was sent off minutes later after picking up his second yellow for a tackle on Portland’s Jorge Villafana. [...] Seattle took another hit when Martins went down with an injury and had to be carried off the field on a stretcher, leaving the Sounders with nine men in extra time. [...] The contest deteriorated late, with Micheal Azira and Clint Dempsey each being shown red by referee Daniel Radford, forcing the Sounders to finish the game with seven players.​

Wow, that was dick move by Dempsey. How professional. :rolleyes:

Sucks that Martins had to be carted off and according to what I just read on mlssoccer.com, Loyd Sam got hurt last night too.
The night, however, was not wholly positive as Sam suffered injuries to his groin and ankle early on, forcing the winger out of the match in the 23rd minute.

This is why MLS views these early round matches as the pita they are. I'm going to be awfully disappointed if Villa and Mix are anywhere near Nassau County tonight.

Fucking Hilarious!!! I can only hope the clown running our twitter page can be this funny.

Everyone all over Reddit has had this attitude as well. I don't see what's funny about this. Dempsey was a huge dick and deserves whatever suspension he gets.

I can't believe Seattle would allow their social media accounts to act giddy about this.

Everyone all over Reddit has had this attitude as well. I don't see what's funny about this. Dempsey was a huge dick and deserves whatever suspension he gets.

I can't believe Seattle would allow their social media accounts to act giddy about this.
I dunno about everyone - here's the top coments for the two threrads on /r/MLS

http://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/3a4qeb/dempsey_was_carded_for_taking_the_refs_book_and/
Man, it seriously pisses me off that people are praising Dempsey for this.

As a referee, you are CONSTANTLY being harassed by players, coaches and fans. At the professional level, you're then torn apart online for every perceived mistake you make.

This is LITERALLY assault on a referee as defined by the Laws. It's disgusting to me that the message the majority are choosing to send is that it's okay because it was funny, or just a cup game, or whatever. A league star assaulting and humiliating a referee and then getting praised for it is bullshit and an embarassment to this community.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/3a5swx/technically_dempsey_should_get_a_3_month_ban/
This is the man who's captaining our Men's team, right? Completely childish and deserves to be banned.

I guess I missed the part where this tweet directly referenced Dempsey's actions.

I just heard it's a mandatory 3 game ban for him including the Gold Cup... Nice job Dempsey.. you dick.

Mandatory 3-month ban.

[3](b) Assault includes, but is not limited to the following acts committed upon a referee: hitting, kicking, punching, choking, spitting on, grabbing or bodily running into a referee; head butting; the act of kicking or throwing any object at a referee that could inflict injury; damaging the referee’s uniform or personal property, i.e. car, equipment, etc.

(1) The person committing the referee assault must be suspended as follows:
(a) for a minor or slight touching of the referee or the referee's uniform or personal property, at least 3 months from the time of the assault

(2) A State Association adjudicating the matter may not provide shorter period of suspension but, if circumstances warrant, may provide a longer period of suspension.

http://www.usclubsoccer.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/U.S.-Soccer-Federation-Policy-531-9.pdf