2015 Women's World Cup

The final question from this world cup: Do I get the USWMT three star jersey with or without the FIFA Champions badge on it?

The final question from this world cup: Do I get the USWMT three star jersey with or without the FIFA Champions badge on it?
What number are you getting?

Imagine this: I got into a disagreement with a woman at the bar because she seemed to believe we could just keep on attacking when it was 4-0. I contended that up 4-0 or 4-1 in a WC final, or any match at the highest level, you will face some attacking pressure from the other team. You have to sit back a little, I think. I mean, we're not talking about a team like Brazil men who would just roll over. Those Japanese ladies fight.

Anyway, fun to disagree about tactics when you're on the way to a 5-2 victory. And shocking for me to actually defend the U.S. play. I am now convinced we sandbagged the entire tournament until we played China.

Great win. When the men win a WC, I am going to go on a month long bender. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. I'm thinking it happens 2022 or 2026.

Well done USA !! I was hoping you would win.

Its Amazing the amount of support the USA has for these women.It seems like the whole country was behind them.

One day I hope the men's team can experience this.
The men have so much more support, numbers wise. But yes, a U.S. men's WC win will be epic. So epic. I get chills just thinking about it.

Holy shit, we'll be insufferable.

Spent a productive 15 minutes this morning re-watching the opening of last night's game.
Well, honestly, I skimmed in between goals 2 and 3. I mean, jeez, how long do you expect me to wait for a goal?

WigglyLinedCollardlizard.gif
might be the best gif ever

I'm going to try to take a few hours off work to go see it.