2015 Women's World Cup

Someone on reddit posted that this was Jill Ellis's strategy from the beginning, to never show our true opponent (Germany) our real tactics playing the 4-3-3. The guy claimed that our talent alone would get us through the group and first two rounds of the knockout even in a 4-4-2.

Completely revamped tactics. Were we sandbagging the world?

Also, I really like Ari. Her and Wynalda's constant flirting makes it worth watching. She's actually pretty damn charming for a Kraut.

What is this? You are watching the USWNT game? After you advised me me to skip watching the WWC! You wily fox ;)

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
What is this? You are watching the USWNT game? After you advised me me to skip watching the WWC! You wily fox ;)

You said you needed help. I have watched 6 awful performances before tonight. Finally got rewarded with something passing for a soccer match. Praise be.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
If the final is USA-England...what's going to be the twitter story from NYCFC and MCFC. That would certainly be interesting, maybe spark the we're not Man City lite story for us. Fuck England, Go USA!

Australia beat Brazil, people called that the greatest upset in the World Cup. If England beats Japan, holy shit.

1-1 at the half between England and Japan. Two horrendous PK calls in the first half

Definitely two bad penalty calls, but fortunately the score is currently as even as the matchup between the teams seems to be.

England has an edge over Japan in attack, sort of, but their finishing has been awful. Japan's attacking movement has been a bit better, but it's resulting in fewer shots.

I think I'm pulling for England.

You said you needed help. I have watched 6 awful performances before tonight. Finally got rewarded with something passing for a soccer match. Praise be.

It sure did helped me to be a bit selective - too many games and , I agree that some were good to put one to sleep. Praise be to exciting football/ soccer
Enjoy both Finals the WWC and Copa America. Happy 4th of July

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Where is Sydney LeRoux during this World Cup? She was really hyped up to be on the best players on the team and she got benched. Just shows how stacked the American roster is.

If Alexi Lalas picks Japan in the pregame coverage of who will win, like he picked Germany, the United States should not let him to re-enter the country.